I : Escape

Guess who finally decided to update? I DID! Hahaha, well without further ado, here's the first chapter :)

Chapter I

Rose Rorieare Ruse

Rose Rorieare Ruse

I could feel myself occasionally slipping back into consciousness but I could barely feel my limbs. Panic had kicked into action inside my brain but to my utter helplessness, I was frozen in place. 

My eyes were sealed shut too. No matter how hard I tried to open them, they wouldn't budge open.

The only thing in my control now was my breathing and my thoughts. Keeping my breathing as even as possible, I tried to get a grasp of my surroundings.

I needed to get out of here.

I was tied to some type of chair, this much I could tell. The unbearably tight ropes making it impossible to forget my situation.

The room I was in, was bitingly cold. I was barefoot, the icy floor stinging my feet. 

As I heard another chair scrape across the room, an unpleasant shiver ran down my spine.

Hushed voices could be heard on the other end and I tried my very best to focus on them. It sounded like a few men were in a heated discussion.

They seemed to be speaking a foreign language that was beyond my comprehension. Damn it!

Catching onto a few words of their conversation I realized they were speaking French.

Was I in freaking France?!

Oh god, please for the love of chocolate, tell me I'm not in France!

I was so so so screwed. Oh how badly I wished I had taken my French lessons much more seriously in high school!

Not only was I in a completely different part of the world, there were barely any werewolf provinces here! 

France was the largest Vampire Nation. 

Even if I did somehow manage to escape these rascals, my chance of survival was low. There were plenty of deranged vampires running freely in France and I was so not here for it.

I was on my own.  The sooner I could get my hands on any kind of device, the sooner I would be safe.

The footsteps seemed to approach me now. Relaxing my muscles, I tried my hardest to even out my breathing. The less they knew, the better.

"Mettez-la dans la voiture." One of them said.

I had to stop myself from furrowing my brows. Just as he said that, my hands and legs were being untied.

Were they moving me? 

I didn't have much strength but this would be my best chance at escaping them.