𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕖

⚠︎ᴛᴡ: sᴍᴜᴛ⚠︎

"What's up with you?"

"Huh?"

I looked at Ajax as he frowned. "You're smiling brightly. It's odd. It's new. It's weird."

Shrugging, I pulled my books out of my bag. "I'm always smiling-"

"But today You're happy. It's a weird happy. What's up?"

I basically railed your sister last night, Ajax. This time she didn't stop me. She didn't walk away. She didn't push me away. She let me rail her.

"I'm just in a good mood," I smiled.

Then I looked up, and my reason to smile entered the class. Yet, my smile dropped when I saw her entering with a black-haired Marcus.

"What's the deal with him?" Ajax questioned. "I didn't even know he had Botanical Sciences with us..."

"I didn't know that they became friends..." I glared at Marcus as he walked with Ovia to her desk behind me.

He stayed there, and then I saw him push his hair back, and she laughed. She laughed?!

"Good morning students," Miss Thornhill smiled as she placed her bag down on her own chair behind her desk.

Marcus walked away, seating himself in the front of the class near the door. Motherfucker.

"Good morning."

Both Ajax and I turned around in our seats, seeing a smiling Ovia. I instantly smiled.

"You weren't at breakfast," Ajax blurted.

"I wasn't hungry."

Then I noticed she curled her hair. I was surprised. She never curled her hair before.

She smiled, meeting my eyes. "And I slept late. Had a late night."

"I heard."

We both looked at Ajax. "What?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" Ovia smiled calmly. "Enid must've kept you busy."

Ajax's face paled. "I didn't- I mean-"

"You three done?"

All three of us looked at Miss Thornhill. We turned back in our seats, clear guilt on our faces.

~

I glanced down the corridor, making sure no one else was around. Then, just when Ovia appeared, I took her hand and pulled her into the classroom. I must've taken her by surprise, but the moment she met my eyes, she grew a smile.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"Sneaking around?" I said in own uncertainty. "Well we're both alone now, aren't we?"

"We're not alone if we're together," she laughed.

Suddenly there was chatter outside, and my hand flew to cover Ovia's mouth. I felt her giggle as I moved her against a wall.

"Shh," I whispered, taking a step closer to her, while glancing out of a window, making sure no one could see in and see us. I was lucky.

"Shh," she mocked from behind the palm of my hand.

I chuckled, looking down at her. Suddenly I weakened. She was looking up at me with doe eyes. Those eyes that would never fail to weaken me. Make me want her more.