𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕖

⚠︎tw: violence, talk of drugs,
sex, suicide, and abortion⚠︎

For a couple of seconds I sat in confusion. It took me a few seconds to process what she had said, until it hit me.

"Wait, so Enid's a-"

"Either that or she was experimenting. Which I doubt. Wednesday wouldn't just kiss someone unless she like really, really liked them," Ovia rambled as she paced up and down my room. "What if she is gay, and she's using my brother as a cover-up? What if she is only using Jax? Oh fuck."

I looked at her rambling. She had a point, but was really shitty. I didn't know Enid this was. It was weird to think about. Odd.

"Princess-"

"How do I tell Jax though?" she continued. "Do I tell him? Would he believe me? I mean they weren't really dating... but he does like her! He really does. What if she then denies it? Will she? Is it possible?"

"Hey," I said, standing up, taking her by her shoulders, stopping her. "Just breathe."

She sighed. "Right. It's not my tee. Not my party."

"What if I tell him?"

"Oh no!" she said with wide eyes, and I saw the panic return. "Oh, no, no, no. That's not a good idea. She'll know I told someone. He'll know I told someone before him. That won't turn out right..."

I chuckled. "Okay, look I love you, but you're currently going crazy and I-"

"Wait, what?" she frowned.

I frowned. "What?"

"What did you just say?"

What did I just say? I don't know. Oh... oh... ooooh... oh no...

"I didn't mean-"

"You didn't?" she asked, her eyes softening.

Oh fuck. Not what I meant.

"No, I did-"

"So you do?"

"I mean-"

The door flew open, and Ajax's roommate came barging in. We both looked at him.

"Ajax is in a fight."

"What?" Ovia asked with wide eyes, before rushing passed me, and after the boy. I followed.

We rushed to the quad, where our eyes widened onto Marcus as he stood over Ajax, hitting him.

Almost immediately I rushed forward, pulling Marcus off of him, throwing him aside. Someone helped Ajax up, but not before Marcus pushed me back.

"Cut it out," Bianca called, but no one listened.

Marcus grabbed me by the collar, suddenly swinging a fist at me, having me stumbling aside. I grabbed a hold of Ajax's shoulder for balance, but he shrugged me off.

"Don't you fucking think I need your help," Ajax bit.

"Fuck man, I'm trying to be nice."

"Fuck you!" he yelled, shoving me back.

Now the attention shifted off of Marcus, and onto the two of us.

"I'm not fighting you, Ajax," I said, lifting me hands.

"Right," he scoffed. "Because suddenly Ovia matters too much."

I frowned. "Ajax, calm down. I didn't-"