𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝕆𝕧𝕚𝕒 ℙ𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕤

For the first time after two and a half years, it was really hard getting out of bed. It was like having to crawl out of comfort, and into a place that seemed like it was on fire, even though their wasn't a flame in sight.

Of course it was easier when Bianca and Enid appeared. They brought snacks, and silly board games. Mostly in an attempt to cheer me up. Yoko soon joined, and Wednesday not so long after.

I felt comfort in the girls for the first time. Usually it was a clash of different personalities, but now it was quite fun.

Around ten a.m. we were sitting on the floor, playing Monopoly. It was amusing to watch Enid get confused by how well Wednesday was with finances.

Around half-past-ten, there was a knock on the door. At first Bianca looked at me, but I just shrugged. She then made her way to the door, where she opened it slightly.

She looked at me. "It's your brother."

I was surprised, honestly. I thought he really hated me. So, I nodded while standing up, slowly making my way to him. I stepped outside of the door, and it closed behind me.

"Hey," he said softly.

I smiled weakly. "Hi."

"My texts aren't going through..."

I sighed. "My phone died and I don't really want to charge it."

I really didn't. I'd see photos and texts and recieve texts and calls, and I didn't want that.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head. "Not really, no. The girls are just helping me to cheer up a bit, for a while."

"It's sweet of them," he said, and I nodded. "Look, Ovia, I'm sorry," Ajax said, and I now met his eyes for the first time. "Throughout the night I realized how big of a dick I was. I'm really sorry."

A small smile filled my lips. "I've been waiting a month to hear those words..."

"That I'm a dick?"

"Yes," I laughed lightly, and so did he. "Actually the 'sorry' part, but that too," I smiled.

"Well," he said, looking at my bedroom door. "I don't want to keep you out of your game..."

I laughed. "Wednesday is kicking our asses anyways."

He laughed. "Sounds about right."

He left and I slipped back into the room and onto the ground.

"So what do you think will happen between you and... uhm... Xavier?" Bianca asked.

I sighed. "I don't know. As much as I feel like I love him, I hate what he did. I can't just forgive him."

"It really wasn't right," Yoko pointed out.

"I mean, the fact that he went behind my back and did all of that, just hurts more." I sighed, sitting down on my bed while pulling a blanket over my legs. "If he only came to me, asking what had happened, I'd be fine; but the fact that he went behind my back, just makes me wonder what else he did."

Bianca sighed, sitting down on the other end of my bed. "That's what Xavier does, Ov. He did it with me too."

I leaned back with my back against the headboard. "He read your file?"

"He went behind my back to found out things about me," she said. "Not necessarily my file, but he was all over the internet looking st my family and things. He never asked me, but he always knew."