𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝕆𝕧𝕚𝕒 ℙ𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕤

⚠︎tw: smut and violence⚠︎

I don't know how he knew of this place, but honestly, I didn't care.

Xavier dropped me onto a table, his tongue gliding over mine. The taste of punch and smoke filled my mouth. My hands were twisted in his hair, while he pulled me tighter by the waist.

His lips trailed to my neck, I knew for a fact he wasn't just planting kisses. My head dropped back while his hands moved to my thighs.

"Xav," I moaned, feeling his hands move higher.

He pulled my dress up, above my hips. I wasn't wearing underwear. He squeezed my thighs, before pulling his lips off of my neck. He squatted down, while I laid down on my back.

He almost immediately pulled his tongue over my clit, and I felt myself cave. He didn't stop. His tongue slipped inside of me, while I tightened my grip in his hair, but I didn't want to hurt him.

Yet his hands did tighten on my thighs, and I couldn't. It was too good.

He pulled away, and that upset me, yet when he made me sit up straight again, I weakened.

"Wanna?" he whispered.

I looked at him, already weak as shit. I nodded slowly. He slipped his hand into his back pocket, pulling out a condom.

He gave me another look, asking for permission.

"Yes, Xavier," I begged. "Please. I crave you. I beg you."

He grew a smirk. Next I knew, I was undoing he's belt for him, before pulling out of his pants. I undid his zip, before he pulled his own pants down.

"Wait," I said, before he reached his underwear.

I got off the table, still looking him in his eyes. Now he stood against the table, while I moved to my knees. I saw his eyes widen, looking up as he inhaled sharply. I grew a grin.

Pulling his underwear down, my eyes slowly widened. He was larger than I expected, a d trust when I was saying I wasnt expecting at least eight inches. He was probably nine and a half.

The I heard him groan the moment I put him in my mouth. His one hand grabbed a hold of the table, while the other grabbed a hold of my braided bun.

As I motioned him in and out of my mouth, my eyes closed.

"No," he groaned lightly. I met his eyes again. "Look at me."

Fucking hell, Xavier.

I tried, but it was hard. When I say I don't have a gag-reflex, I'm honest. But this was hard. Each time my eyes attempted to close, I felt him grip tighter in my hair. It was long gone not perfect anymore.

"Fuck, princess," he groaned, and I watched his eyes tighten as I kept going. Now he was only helping me move back and forth.

I felt him groan each time he pushed deeper in me. Then his grip tightened against the table, and on my hair.

And he came.

I pulled my mouth off of him, plus the semen he had on it, before gulping it down.

Fuck that was bitter.

He groaned, leaning back on the table before I stood up. When he looked down, he grinned.

"Fuck, princess. Does giving head get you wet?"

I looked down, seeing me leak. For fuck sakes.