Battle

Levi, pilot of the Ajax, and the most grumpy man in Schicksal was currently bothered by four teenagers.
Poor man just wanted to chill.

"Hey don't touch that!" Levi shouted at Kiana. The white haired girl was about to touch something and Levi hated that.

"I'm sorry she is just like this." Mei said while Fu hua smacked Kiana's head.
"Hey one question." Levi said and got a bit closer to Mei.
"Yes?" Mei asked.
"Did Satomi ever talk about me?" Levi asked.
"No not realy. She did mention that her teammates are cool but nothing else." Mei said.
"That damn brad. I safed her ass and thats what I get." Levi said and crossed his arms.
"Satomi-Sensei was safed by you? She always says that no one ever safed her." Fu hua said.
"Subject class monitor is right." Bronya added.
"That brat. Of course I safed her. But thats a not so cool story." Levi said and looked out of the window.

"Incoming message from the HQ!" One of the workers on the bridge said and gained the attention of Levi and the Valkyries.
"Put it on screen." Levi ordered.

Message to Captain Martha von Radetz and her crew. A sword with the ability to change the flow of Honkai energy has been stolen from HQ. It is possible that the traitor, Anna, has the sword now.

"Shit." Levi simply said and pulled out his comunicator.
"Captain, we have a problem." Levi reported to Martha.

It didn't take long for Satomi and Martha to return to the bridge.

"Whats the situation?" Martha asked.
"The sword of the Valkyrie killer has been stolen from HQ. They belive it was our little traitor." Levi simply said.
"You sure it's his sword?" Satomi asked.
"What other weapon messes around with the flow of Honkai energy?" Levi asked.

Martha looked worried about that.
"This changes the whole game." Martha whispered.
"Okay change of plan! Mei and I will search for the traitor and the rest will investigate the SOS signal." Satomi said.

"Why is that?" Fu hua asked.
"Cause I have support that can protect me without suffering under the ability of the sword and you kids have Martha with you in exchange for Mei." Satomi said.

"This sounds strange to me. Subject Satomi is hiding something." Bronya thought.

"Kiana being around von Radetz could effect my mission. I need to be careful." Fu hua said to herself and made a mental note to watch every step of Martha.

"I can't be with Mei-Senpai?!" Kiana thought.

"I hope I won't hold Satomi-Sensei back." Mei thought worried.

Martha's mind wasn't thinking something special about Satomi's decision.

"Why the change of plan?" Ombré asked curious.
"I want her around me. If the traitor attacks I can handle it, even with that damn sword. Beside, Mei has a Herrscher core and I'm not sure if or how the sword affects her. Nothing could happen or it could affect her seriously." Satomi explained to her alter ego.
"You are too kind. Be honest, you don't care if someone here gets injured. You only want to find Elham and nothing more." Ombré said.
"Honestly, I grew attached to everyone here. I would hate it if something happens to someone. And you love them too." Satomi said.
"Yeah Yeah now back to the sword. I did some thinking." Ombré said.
"You can think?" Satomi smiled as she made that statement.
"The sword messed around with your healing ability when you fought that dude but you put enough focus in your power that it worked anyways." Ombré said.
"I can do that again. But I still want someone with me when I search for the traitor." Satomi said.
"Yeah. Better not repeating last year, I get it." Ombré said.

"Sometimes I realy wanna know what's going on in her mind." Kiana said and looked up to Satomi.
"Honestly, I don't need to know that." Mei said.

"Captain and everyone else, we have confirmation that the SOS signal comes from the ship of unit one." Levi said. On the screen appeared the blueprint of unit ones ship.

"I already made a plan for the missions. Team one, which will investigate the signal, can go into the ship by an emergency exit near the bridge, it should be easy to open. An SOS signal can only be send by said bridge so if anyone who survived is still on the ship, they will be on the bridge." Levi explained and pointed at the emergency exit on the blueprints.

"Team one will be lead by Martha. If anything goes wrong just give me a signal." Satomi said.

"Team two has the bigger task. You guys need to search for the traitor, if she's still on board. But I do have a plan. Every ship has securety cameras however, the controlboard for them is not on the bridge because hey, why should we place something with securety on the bridge." Levi said pissed and opened another plueprint.

"The securety room is near the storage hall. If the ship doesn't have any energy...well then you guys can search as long until the day of judgement arrives." Levi explained somehow even more grumpy.

"Sounds like a plan!" Satomi said happly and clapped in her hands. "Rest a bit until we reach our destination." She added.

It took hours until they all asembled at the bridge once again. The Ajax already landed a bit away from their destination, to lower the posibility to be seen by someone they shouldn't see.

"Here we are." Levi said and jawned. "The ship is three miles away from here. Just walk to the east and you find it."

Everyone was in their battlesuits and ready for combat. Martha and Satomi wore their coats with white shirts and black pants. It didn't look like they had weapons with them.

"The area is not so highly Honkai infected as I expected. Comunication should work. You guys are the perfect team, you won't get Honkai infected. But better stay away from the water, it isn't healthy to jump into that." Levi said with his back turned to them.

"Levi you have the ship. If something happens you decite what to do. Don't destroy our ship." Martha said.

"I'll look after our beauty." Levi said.

The groub turned around to walk out of the room, ready to start their mission.

"Satomi." Levi said. Satomi turned around while the others continued walking. "If anything happens, jump into the water."
Satomi smiled and looked down on the ground. "If anything happens to you, I'm just one call away." She said and continued walking.
The door of the bridge closed. Levi got back to work while the Valkyries did their job.

Elsewhere, a woman with white hair and a bloodstained battlesuit was playing on a violin. To be more specific, she was playing "the chaconne from sonata no. 2 in d minor."

The dark voice of Gray Serpent filled the room. He was holding his umbrella. It didn't even make sence to hold an umbrella in a closed room but whatever.
The music stopped.

"You. Don't worry, everything goes as planned." The woman said.
"Does it? It looks more like you will fight the most strongest Valkyries of Schicksal at the worst place. Don't you know they use Honkai energy for their abilitys?" Gray Serpent asked.

The woman smiled.
"I have the sword. I just need to see what happends when they drown in the infected water with the sword in their body. Will the sword be enough to stop their abilitys? Will they drown to death? Will the Honkai energy be too much for the sword and they just come out of the water? I need to know." The woman sounded mercyless. Was that realy...

"Do your job. We need their power if we want to free the sire." Gray Serpent said.

"Whatever. I'm so exited for this reunion! I wonder if she has my hair and is still so short." The woman said and layed the violin down beside the corps of it's owner.

"Let the dinner of Herrscher begin!" The woman said and smiled wide.