6. Boyfriend

.

Be my boyfriend....... Kinn said plainly while Porsche shocks......

What...... Porsche yelled shockingly not just Porsche even Kinn's bodyguard...... Big, Pete and Arm kinn's bodyguard also shocked......but they didn't speak.....

Do you have any hearing problem
....... Kinn asked.....

No, I don't have but I think you have any mental problems sure....... Porsche said while Kinn's bodyguard were really amazed by Porsche's daring......

Mind your words, I'm just asking you to be my boyfriend..... Kinn said angrily......

Why do I, ,. We didn't even know each other , not even know your name......and  you ask me to be your boyfriend , which type of answer you expect from me....... Porsche said.......

It doesn't matter you know me or not..... just be my boyfriend , I want to hire you as my boyfriend....later you know everything and about name.....so,  my name is Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul........ Kinn said that shocks everyone......

What?....., if you want a boyfriend, then go to any agency and hire a boyfriend...... I'm not work in any 'boyfriend for rent ' agency........ Porsche said irritatedly......as Kinn glare at him.......

You all go and wait outside...... Kinn said to his bodyguards as they bow to him and leave the house and wait in the garden......

So, then fine......if you are not want to be my boyfriend then forget your house....... Kinn said arrogantly......

What do you mean..... Porsche asked.....

Okay let's come to the point...... I want you as my boyfriend or fake boyfriend...... whatever you say..... and in return I will give you your house back....... Kinn said while sat on the sofa while cross legged.......as Porsche thinks for sometime then ask.....

Why you only want me.....if you have that much money..... you can hire anyone....... Porsche said......

I can, but I want you,........ because you fit for this.......now tell me your answer...... Kinn said as Porsche thinks for sometime.......

Okay, I will agreed to be your fake boyfriend but I have some conditions...... Porsche said.....

What is it....... you want more money..... don't worry... once my work completed I will pay you extra and you can ask me anything as my boyfriend....... Kinn said while Porsche glare at him.......

First listen then speak...... I'm agree with you because I want this house..... I'm not interested in your money...so, keep it to yourself....... Porsche said angrily.....

O really..... interesting..... let's see..... okay tell me your condition..... Kinn said arrogantly....

First, you can't touch me the way you touch me yesterday....... Porsche said....as Kinn smirk but he agreed.....

Okay..... next.....

Second, you can't kiss me on lips...... Porsche said....as again Kinn agreed.....

Next.....

Third, when we both are in that fake relationship...... you can't be with anyone other than me......till our contract ends...... Porsche said.....

What?...... what the hell.... you want me to do fasting.....no, i can't.... I agreed to that I don't touch you but it's impossible that I won't touch anyone...... Kinn said.....

No, I don't tell you to do fasting..... I just don't want that anyone think that I can't satisfy a man that's why you have to find someone to please yourself....... Porsche said as Kinn thinks about that..... and he agreed to that because unintentionally Porsche's words hit something in kinn's.......