11. First day in office

.

.

.

Scene opens at office

Porsche's doing his file works and again and again looking the watch and hell tense.

35 minute left to complete the 1 hours.

A knock on his door...

"Come in "....he said but he's so busy in file , that he didn't look up.

"Oh..so busy I see" said a guy voice...

Porsche looks up...."Oh Mek" come sit and yes I've only "15 minutes" said looking at watch.....

" 15 minutes??..and what are you doing all this files. It's not important so much that's you are so hurry"..... Mek said looking at the files.

"Kinn sir said. I've only 1 hour to complete all files".... Porsche said makes Mek shocked.

"Porsche you are talented I must say. You complete 7 files in 45 minutes"......Mek said looking at the complete files

"But still I've 5 files and 10 minutes"..... Porsche said again looking at watch....

"Let me help you "....Mek said and helped him.....

.

After 10 minutes

"Omg..all complete. Yess".... Porsche scream and clapping like a child.

"Relax Porsche." .....Mek said and clam down him......

"Well, I don't know why Kinn sir give you this unless paper work but one thing I know if you didn't complete it. Kinn sir is going to fired you."...... Mek said and give Porsche a sympathetic look.

"But I complete it " ..... Porsche said and smile....

"Yes. And you have to otherwise-"... Mek said but cut to hear the intercom sound.

"Come with all files" ..... Kinn said and Porsche stand up with all files.

"Thanks Mek. If you didn't help me I'll never available to complete it" .... Porsche said and left.

Porsche knock the door and come inside after hearing...."come in"

Porsche stand in front of Kinn but didn't look at him. He is looking at floor.

"So done with all files "..... Kinn said

"Yes sir" .... Porsche said

"Set all files this shelf (point towards the right corner shelf) and set all according to dates "...... Kinn said.

Porsche set all files according to dates. He can feel Kinn's eyes on him.

'oh god Porsche. Let's do all this fast and left'.....he thought as he feels uncomfortable.

"Done sir" ..... Porsche said still looking at floor.

"Yeah. But it's just starting, of you again do something like that then You have know the consequences of mess with Anakinn Theerapanyakul".... Kinn said in cold tone and Porsche looking at him.

Kinn smirk evilly and Porsche gulped ...."If you again want to meet your brother, asked me I will take you." abhay said and Porsche nodded and left from there.....

Porsche comes in his cabin and sighs and sit in chair.

"Oh god. I can't do it. He's testing my patience and anytime it could blast. No one ever get on my nerves that's way. I feel so angry on him"...... Porsche said to himself.....