chapter - 19.

.

.

.

Scene opens at  Lover's temple, Kinn stop the car.

Porsche looks outside. He is amazed looking the view.

A tour guide comes to them.

Guide- " welcome sir, it is The enchanting Lover's Temple nestled within Parc des Buttes-Chaumont. This park, often regarded as one of Paris's hidden gems, promised a day of tranquility and natural beauty.  

The guide saying about the place. Porsche just admire all the beauty

they began their exploration of the park. They meandered through winding paths, discovering hidden caves and grottos adorned with delicate waterfalls that added a musical touch to the serene surroundings.

They don't go very far just roaming around and feeling so much excited.

" So did you like ??" Kinn asked smiling.

Porsche looking at his smiling face.

"It's awesome. I love it." Porsche said smiling.

" So tell me where we will be going now?" Kinn asked.

Porsche is little shock.

"The Anakinn Theerapanyakul is talking to me nicely and most he's asking me. What is in his mind. But one thing if he still smile at me like this I'll melt for sure." Porsche's thought break to heard kinn's voice again.

"What are thinking. I asked you something." Kinn said.

" the magnificent I Love You Wall, adorned with declarations of love in myriad languages,"
Porsche said and Kinn looks at him and smile.

"Okay. Let's go." Kinn said and both of them left.

Soon they stood before the magnificent I Love You Wall, adorned with declarations of love in myriad languages,. Kinn and Porsche were captivated by its charm. The wall, a mosaic of affectionate expressions, stood as a testament to the universal language of love.

This love wall that is 40 square meters, features 311 "I love you" in 250 different languages is one of the most romantic places in Paris.

"Indeed Paris wouldn't be called the city of love without a wall that screams it from the top of the cliff...right! :)"...... Kinn said the guide to left as they didn't have much time.

Porsche sits in the corner and looking around.

He's enjoying a lot.

Kinn sit beside him.

"Thanks Kinn I enjoyed a lot today." Porsche Said smiling. He didn't realize he just called him by his name. Actually it's not first time in today. Porsche after along time forget that he's his boss. He's talking to him as a friend.

Kinn also talking to him friendly.

"Me too Porsche" said Kinn.

Kinn looking at watch.

"Let's go. Otherwise we'll be late for the party." Kinn said and stand up.

" Umm.. yeah let's go." Porsche said.

They both entered the car and comes at the cottage.

Porsche goes towards him and Kinn goes towards his room.

Both are starting to get ready for the party.

_____________________________________

Scene opens at Porsche's room.