chapter - 12.

.

.

.

Jom's text...

"Today we're going to club to celebrate Chay's well being that his operation is successful and he is fine. See you Soon buddy, long time no see".....

Porsche sighs 'oh god I hate all this ' Porsche said to himself but then smile little.....

When Porsche went hospital to meet Chay, doctor told him about his condition that he is recovering very fastly infact in two or three days they will discharge him......

Listening that, Porsche get happy, he share his happiness with their only friends Jom and Tem.....

The all day going well it's now time to finish his work hour.

'Thank God , finally my work finished, now I can go to meet my friends.' Porsche thought and collect his things and left the cabin....

After finished office hours Porsche going to the elevator side but collides with someone at near elevator area.

He closed his eyes due to fear of fell down but when he fell someone's hand hold him he opens his eyes slowly and noticed The great Anakinn Theerapanyakul staring at him and his eyes freely travel all his body and his eyes stop at his lips ......

'Pervert' ....he said mentally and stand. 'Sorry sir" he said and left.

Kinn standing there and notice at him till he left and smirk....

"He is kinda cute.".....

.

Otherside, when Porsche come in parking area as Pete is already present there with a car that makes Porsche roll his eyes.....

"Oh shit Porsche! How could you forgot that now your life isn't like before. Now I became a prisoner, who needs permission to go anywhere."..... Porsche thought to himself.....

"Porsche, let's go.".... Pete said makes him come out from his reverie.....

Porsche nods and left with Pete. On the way, he tried to talk Pete, by which he get to know that Pete is a talkative and friendly person too, slowly Porsche is getting comfortable with Pete and happy to that he gets a friend.....

After sometime, Porsche arrived theerapanyakul mansion. Porsche is thinking about how to go club as he also wants to meet his friends and wanna hangout too.....

Seeing Porsche tensed, Pete asked him about the matter to which Porsche told him everything.....

"Why don't you ask to Khun Kinn?".... Pete said...

"Are you for real Pete? Do you think that rude monster will give me permission, never ever.".... Porsche said annoyingly....

"Porsche, Khun Kinn isn't that rude. He cares about his people.".... Pete said defending Kinn....

"He cares never ever, he is not just rude but arrogant too."..... Porsche said....

"Porsche, khun Kinn wasn't like this before, it's something that happened in the past makes him like this."..... Pete said...

"What happened with him?"... Porsche asked curiously....

Pete is about to reply but before that Khun comes there....

"Ai Pete, you came. You know I'm getting bored, Arm Pol didn't have fun. Let's go we will watch series together.....(see Porsche beside Pete).... Ai Porsche, you are here also, let's go we will watch series together."..... Khun said drags Porsche and Pete with himself.....