chapter - 14

.

.

.

Next morning

Kinn is sitting on his desk and doing his work as usual.

After some minutes a knock bin his door. "Come in" he said but didn't glance at who's that.

"Sir, this is your file " as heard Porsche's voice Kinn looks up.

Porsche hand over the file to Kinn.

"So Mr. Kittisawat I hope now you knew Mek didn't available now as his wedding is this month. Kinn said and Porsche nods at him.

"So after 1 week I've a business trip in Chiang mai. You have to join me as absent of secretary you are supposed to join me.". Kinn said looking at his face.

Porsche is thinking something about 2 minutes and then looking at Kinn who's already watching him. He gulped then nod " yes sir" after that Porsche left.

In lunch time.

'what about Marsh? I didn't saw him today' Porsche thought as he opens his lunch and remember how Marsh express 'it is a best food I ever tasted'.....

Porsche start eating then suddenly something think.

"Last day Kinn said about consequences!! What if Kinn really fired Marsh " ....he thought and then started to panicked.

He eat some of his lunch then again put it in his bag.

He comes out and then looking the side Marsh work but he didn't there.

Porsche comes a his table and looking here and there.

"Did you want something" suddenly someone said behind Porsche.

"Yeah did you know about Mr. Marsh??" Porsche ask the moment he trun back to the employee.

" I don't know much but I guess Kinn sir fired him "the employee said and left....

Porsche stood there like statue and shocked expression in his face.

Porsche rush towards his cabin and sit. A lone tear escape from his eyes....

'How could Kinn did something. And the big mess it, all because of me. Oh god now what to do. I can't let it happen to someone' Porsche thought.

Then a sudden knock break his thoughts.

Porsche wipes the tears and said "come in "

Soon Kinn enter the cabin and Porsche looks at him in 'why' expression.

Kinn give him a smirk and sit in front of him.

"So Why your mood is off?? " Kinn said with a smirk in his face.

"Why??" All Porsche said and glaring at him but in watery eyes.

At a moment Kinn's eyes get soft but in some second he cover it and smirk again.

"I told you before but you didn't listen now what can I do" Kinn said but the smirk never left his face.

"But what is Marsh's fault. Just lunch with me and I don't get it what's the problem " Porsche said little loud.

Kinn give him a deadly glare at his loud voice.

"Don't you dare to say anything against me and yes Marsh didn't do anything wrong but you did. You get against my order and this is the punishment " Kinn said in cold dangerous voice.

"Please. Don't do this. And what's the proble-" Porsche tried to say something but Kinn said again.

"I said you it's my order don't talk back to me"...... Kinn said