Taurus

MaleAge: 18Facial features: Brown Hair, green eyes, and pale skin

Male
Age: 18
Facial features: Brown Hair, green eyes, and pale skin.
Description: Taurus is probably one of the most strongest and most reliable person you'll might ever find. He is very loyal and always tries to protect his friends, especially Pisces. Taurus can be adventurous when he wants too and loves the smell of fresh air from outside. He loves nature and adore's his kingdom.
Best friends or friends: Capricorn and Pisces

Unlike any other Kingdom, Taurus's Kingdom is not in the wide open. Actually, it's very well hidden and you have to solve clues to get there.

 Actually, it's very well hidden and you have to solve clues to get there

Timber Kingdom

This Kingdom is hidden in the trees. Well, actually it's in a tree. It takes a very very very very good eye to spot a single light coming from either a window of a house or the castle. You have to solve clues and study a map to find it's location. Even some people who live in the Kingdom don't even know it!

King Alder and Queen Petal rule this Kingdome and they have two kids. Taurus would be the oldest and Lilianna would be the youngest at age 13.

I know some people wish Taurus was a girl but I wanted to base this taurus off one of my parents, who is a Taurus themselves. So that's why.
Also, I did my research and avoided the stereotypes but if you see one, please tell me immedeatly and I'll fix it.
Anyways, I hoped you liked it! Have a good day or sleep for those across the world and stay safe.