Chapter 3: Traveling day

Once again a Multi Pov chapter.

Sagittaurius Pov

The day has come. The day I get to leave this dreadful place! Not school if that's what you think. Okay, maybe half of it but it's the day we are leaving to go to the Center Kingdom!

I stare up into the sky. As if! All there is is Smoke! But yet, it's still called a sky.

"Sagittarius!" Called Mother from below, "we're going to leave right now!"

I immedeatly jumped off my bed and ran downstairs as fast as I could.

I expected a carriage that horses would be pulling but instead it was what you call, a jet. Not what I intended my at least it was something.

Everbody was there and surprisingly my brother to. My brother Smoke was supposed to be staying here at the castle but I guess my parents changed their minds.

Not that I love my brother at all, just that he can be-

"Mom! You said we were taking a plane! Not a rusty, old Jet!"

A brat.

All his life, he was been living off internet, robots, and elctricity to do his work. I never understood why we needed to call a robot or any sign of internet to do a simple job. Like just grabbing a cup of water or getting up from bed!

"I'm sorry honey but we can't send one of our biggest planes to fly us there and stay there for a few weeks," explained Mother.

Smoke crossed his arm and pouted like a 5 year old.

We all waved goodbye to our people (except smoke) while they wished us a safe travel.

We got into the jet and I admit, it was really nice. I walked over to one of the window seats on the left.

I watched my kingdom get smaller and smaller as the Jet was rising into the sky.

Virgo Pov

I had admit it, I was secretly excited to leave my palace.

I love my home and my kingdom very much but it would feel good to have a vacation.

I walk down the corrider to the stairs which will lead me to the entrance.

The halls were like usual. Quiet and have some sort darkness to it. When I was still a kid, I used to be very afraid walking down these kind of halls and would drag one  of my maids to walk with me. My mother used to love telling me those stories.

Once I get to the entrance, my parents are waiting for me and tell me that our ride is right outside.

The carriage is very beautiful. Flowers and vines covering it with golded dust on top.

"Hop in Virgo," My father tells me," We must not be late."

"Of course father," I reply.

I am very sorry that I took a long time to update. I am also sorry if Virgo's Pov was short, I am rushing and I didn't have much to say. Sorry to those Virgo's out there.

A lot have been going on in these past weeks and I'm trying to keep up.

Once again, I'm sorry and I hope you liked the chapter and countinue reading when I update.

Stay safe and have a good evening/day.