Libra

FemaleAge:15Facial features: strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and tanned skinDescription: Libra is easy-going and very talkitive

Female
Age:15
Facial features: strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin
Description: Libra is easy-going and very talkitive. She's pretty dramatic and sarcastic. Libra also likes to tease and playfully bully but she knows her limit and won't go over the line. She isn't patient and doesn't want to be late for anything (well, when it matters). Her honesty is brutal sometimes, ask her a question and she will answer is honestly so just be careful of what/how you ask her.
Best friends or friends: Gemini, Aries, and Pisces

Libra lives in the third highest kingdom in the planet.

Hurricane Kingdom is ruled by King Ranto and Queen Katrina

Hurricane Kingdom is ruled by King Ranto and Queen Katrina. Hurricane Kingdom is called this because this kingdom pratictally lives in a hurricane. You have to enter one of most windiest places on the planet to get to this and get sucked up. The sky here is mostly a pinkish-blue colour with swirls of clouds going upwards. And a mystious blue liquid or gas flows on too of it too.

Libra has too many siblings. I lost count of them.

I decided to write Libra differently than I planned because after bonding with the character more, I felt like she was more of a savage, brutally honest girl who wasn't afraid to speak her mind. I thought that with a character like this, it would give the story more comedy.
So yea, to those who have read the other version and liked it, I'm very sorry but I hope you understand my reasoning and why I changed it.
I hope you all had a good day!