Capricorn

MaleAge:18Facial features: yellow-gold eyes, white hair, and skin just as white as a ghost

Male
Age:18
Facial features: yellow-gold eyes, white hair, and skin just as white as a ghost.
Description: Capricorn is the oldest out of the zodiac and is maybe the most intelligent out of the group. He can come off as a bit to serious and stern but he just doesn't really know how to interact with people and be a awkward mess sometimes. He is also very helpful and confident. Capricorn is very kind and he's willing to help anyone.
Best friends or friends: Virgo and Taurus

Just like Taurus, Capricorn lives in the forest but not in a tree.

The Demetrius Kingdom is surrounded by trees (pretend it shows that in the picture) and almost like the Cinder Kingdom, this kingdom relys on something to keep it going

The Demetrius Kingdom is surrounded by trees (pretend it shows that in the picture) and almost like the Cinder Kingdom, this kingdom relys on something to keep it going. It's blue crystals are a power source a king and queen found a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time ago. So, yeah.

I also forgot to mention in the kingdom description, it's even longer than all of the other longs.

Also, who started saying or reading the words logs while reading this? I know I did.