Scorpio

(Yes, Scorpio is a boy but I pinky promise that when I another Zodiac book, i will make a female Scorpio

(Yes, Scorpio is a boy but I pinky promise that when I another Zodiac book, i will make a female Scorpio. Promise)

Male
Age:16
Facial Features: raven black hair, dark brown eyes which look like a dark shade of red, and pale skin.
Description: Scorpio is protective and loyal to those who are very close to him. He can be sassy at times and has a sarcastic sense of humor. He doesn't trust people very quickly so just don't assume he doesn't like people. From looks, he doesn't look like the kindest person throughout the lands, but I assure you, he's a keeper. Scorpio is actually very playful, pretty talkitive, and friendly.
Best friends or friends: Leo (tho he doesn't admit it)

Scorpio's Kingdom lays in between of the Frost Kingdom and Coastal Kingdom

The Cascade Kingdom is filled with lots of water and is on top of a hill which doesn't look big but trust me, it is

The Cascade Kingdom is filled with lots of water and is on top of a hill which doesn't look big but trust me, it is. The Cascade Kingdom and Castle is the second largest there are. It golden towers and it's waterfalls are what makes it known and noticeable. The king and Queen of this Kingdom are King Kallen and Queen Maren.

The king and queen have three kids. The oldest would be Solace who is next in heir to the throne and he is 20 years old. Scorpio would be the middle child and the youngest son would at age 10 and his name is Skyler (Sky for short).

I hope you stayed and liked Scorpio's description and just like I said, I pinky swear that in my next zodiac book, Scorpio will be female.