Sagittarius

MaleAge: 17Facial features: Greyish-Blue hair, aqua blue eyes, and pale skinDescriptions: Sagittarius is an optimistic person and and is very hilarious

Male
Age: 17
Facial features: Greyish-Blue hair, aqua blue eyes, and pale skin
Descriptions: Sagittarius is an optimistic person and and is very hilarious. He is outspoken and in his words, "It's called speaking with my heart." He also can act childish somtimes and immature and but is actually very generous when it comes to the his and others freedom.
Best friends or friends: Aquarius and Capricorn

Being the last fire sign, Sagittauius also lives in a kingdom that is similar to fire.

Welcome to the Cinder Kingdom. Unlike any Castle or Kingdom or land, these people rely of electricity and internet. Now you know one of the reasons why Sagittaurius pefers freedom. The sky is also filled with smoke but more light comes to it than any other and because it's the only kingdom that lives on electricity, it has been admitted that they are the most smartest people on the planet. But there is a difference between smart and wise.

The King and Queen of Cinder Kingdom are King Aiden and Queen Francis. They have two kids. Sagittaurius and a younger brother named Smoke.

I know, the younger brother's name sounds like dog's name but hey! Names can be used for both animals and humans. Like take the name Lucky for an example. It can be a dog's name or boy/girl name.

Have you ever watched Spirit Riding Free?