Chapter 2: Note For The Kingdom's

I will do three different pov's in this chapter. Just saying this so you won't be confused.

Gemini's Pov

The clouds were once again crying...

Not really but they were wet which must mean their sad in some way!

Being the person I was, I cheered them up but it didn't work. WHY WASN'T IT WORKING!

My parents always said that the clouds speak to us, but if they don't have mouths... how are they supposed to speak?

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

I stood up. and started walking back to my castle. Guess why! That's right! The clouds were ignoring me!

How can they ignore me tho? I'm awesome and great! I love being around people. They make me feel as if I'm not alone.

Actually, I'm not totally alone. I have a bigger brother named Kane but I never see him as much as I do when we were young.

I walk through the garden behind the castle. What garden? Oh, just the one that filled with clouds shaped as different kinds of flower's and statues. It's wonderful.

Inside my castle is basically the same. Just clouds. All white. Even the food amd furniture are white!

That is why I dyed my hair pink! White can be a beauty but it just annoys me.

"Oh GeMiNi!!!!!!!!!" Sang a voice from the end of the corridor. My mother.

Oh great.

"Yes MMMMMOOOOMMM," I said, making sure not to sound too sarcastic.

"Your father has some news!"

Another enevolpe? That's the tenth time in the row from the Center Kingdom! Maybe.

I walked over to my mom and tried not to groan.

We walked through the hallways. My back was aching from standing up high. When my mom wasn't looked, I letted my shoulders drop. Do you know how much pain my body is in?

Fanilly, we walked into the Throne Room where my dad was sitting in his throne ( you get it), reading a piece of paper.

King Aither looked up to look me in the eye.

"The Zodia Kingdom's meeting is coming," He said.

My eyes widened.

The Zodiac Kingdom Meeting is when all kingdoms across the land and scattered will come together at Center Kingdom once every twenty years. Of course I have never been at one because I'm 16.

 Of course I have never been at one because I'm 16

Pic of what the Center Castle looks like

The Center Kingdom's King is King Orion. The Queen passed away a long time ago and they never had kids sadly.

The castle is not like the others. It's more modern and looks like the ones from fairy tales. Every girl and boy's dream.

"We are going right?" I ask.

"Of course son," replied King Aither, "and you'll even meet kids your age."

All the other kingdoms have at least one kids. I never met them because, well... I live in the sky.

Besides, It'll be nice to interact with other people other than my parents, my brother, and the towns that are not far from here.

"When will we be leaving?" Kane's voice came from the other side of the room.

I didn't even notice him there.

"We will be leaving in a few days, just like the rest," My Mother said.

Now I'm changing pov's

Aries Pov

As soon as my dad broke the news at breakfast that the Zodia Kingdom Meeting will be in a few weeks, I almost choked on my water.

I was excited of course but there was only one problem. My father wasn't allowing me to travel with them.

"But why not?" I whine.

"Because it is to far to travel for a girl like you," He said.

I was furious. Why wouldn't he just let me go?

"Please dad! I have never had any friends before! Don't you think I need to learn how to socialize with people who aren't you and my maids?"

My father stayed quiet for moment than he spoke up, "fine, but you will listen to what I say and who you talk you."

Of course he was going to say that.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as I walked out of there. My head hanging down.

Changing pov's one last time for this chapter.

Pisces Pov

My dad and I would be traveling to the Center Kingdom is three days.  I would fanilly be able to see my friends Cancer and Taurus.

What? You think every King and Queen keep their kids seprate from the world? Well, that doesn't happen in this kingdom.

My home, Coastal Kingdom, is where everbody knows everyone and everything. Well, almost anything.

Sure it can cause problems but we have to respect it. And I don't live up to that.

My parents say that's a disappontment. But I think it's good that we should hide somethings sometimes.

Anyways, my parents are very good friends with the Timber Kingdom and Frost Kingdom. So that be how I know their kids.

The other Kingdoms, I never really met, except for the Cascade Kingdom. I think I only met them twice.

Don't mind my blabbering, I'm just so excited!

Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy.

I'll update soon but maybe not tomorrow because I have school.

I didn't really know how to write these characters at first, it took a long time thinking but I hoped you liked it tell me you think I should keep going.

Anyways I hope you stay safe and have a good day!