Aries

FemaleAge:17Facial features: Red hair, green eyes, tanned skin and a petite form

Female
Age:17
Facial features: Red hair, green eyes, tanned skin and a petite form.
Descriptions: Aries is the kind of girl you expect to be mean and bossy just because of her apperance but she's the complete oppisite. Aries doesn't always like living in royalty and would sometimes rather be living her own life by her own rules. She is warm hearted and a clutz. She can mess up her words sometimes so just try to understand what she's saying. Aries can be mouthy but is a great person to be friends with.
Best Friends or friends: Libra and Aquarius

Aries lives in one of the biggiest castles and kingdom on the planet. Her parents and king and queen are King Griffin and Queen Anastasia.

 Her parents and king and queen are King Griffin and Queen Anastasia

Inferno Kingdom.

Inforno Kingdom is the largest Kingdom out of all of them.
The castle is on a rocky surface as you can see and fire breathing dragons roam around it all the time. It rains astroids and the sky is always filled with smoke. There are tons of secrets hid inside the walls and secret passages with Aries explored when she was little.

Aries is the only daughter of the king and queen.

I hope you guys like Aries's gender and apperance. I know a lot of people who would rather have a girl than a boy. If I'm being honest, I find and read more books of Aries being a girl than a boy.
Another thing you must've noticed was there weren't many or not even stereotypes. I feel like stereotypes disrespect the zodiacs signs very much and mess up their personalities. In the descriptions of each character, you may find a stereotype here and there but I promise to do my research and pervent that from in the future.