Leo

MaleAge:16Facial features: blonde hair and violet-blue eyes

Male
Age:16
Facial features: blonde hair and violet-blue eyes. He has a warm ivory skin tone.
Describtion: Leo isn't the kind of person you read in other stories. He does not crave attention and doesn't like all pair of eyes staring at him. Leo is very creative and generous. Leo loves running away from his castle with his partner in crime and being free from all rules. He is actually very shy when talking to new people and will hide behind his best friend. Leo is also pretty arrogant so just be careful of how you speak to him.
Best Friends or friends: Scorpio

Leo lives in Scourch Kingdom

Scourch Kingdom is located in the south but more in the east, it's town and the castle are on hills dripping with lava

Scourch Kingdom is located in the south but more in the east, it's town and the castle are on hills dripping with lava. And is nearby a volcano. The sky is mostly covered in smoke and only a light bit of light in the distance.

The King and Queen of this land are King Alexander and Queen Leona. Leo has 5 siblings. An older sister, and 4 younger and hyper siblings. Always the best kind of sibling relationship. Even though they beat each other up. Not really but you know what I mean.

Yes, I did it. I changed the leo's. I know a few leo's at my school and neither of them like to be center of attention. I know one boy who's a leo and he is nothing like how they portray Leo's in stories.
I just wanted a different Leo and this is my story.
I hope some of you are okay with this... I really needed a change :(