Chapter 9; Welcome to the Zodia Kingdom meeting!

Libra's Pov:

Ah, the beautiful lights, the ballgowns, and sweet and melodical music. The food and the people, the dancing of gorgeous couples... but most inportantly-

CRASH!

The plates and cutlery scattered across the kitchen floor and Castor, face first,  into the floor.

I covered my mouth with my hand, stuffling a laugh. What? It was funny, you would laugh too (first it was Ann, now you???!!! WHY?)! It's fun interacting with the audience, so chill.

"Why are you looking up at the ceiling?" Castor lifted his head and looked up at me.

"Because I can, now... go back to being a loser." I shooed him off with a gesture of my hand.

Castor narrowed his eyes at me before resting his face on the ground.

Why was I in the kitchen? Oh, just because someone had to watch the newbies fail at their job and... it's fun interacting with people other than your parents or servants.

Pollux then ran into the room and didn't look very happy.

"Castor," deep breath, "brother," another deep breath, "today is the Zodia Kingdom meeting and we only have a few minutes to set everything up," Pollux took ANOTHER deep breath before continuing, "so pick yourself up and help me from going sane."

Castor slowly got up and he picked up the plates that were pretty much broken. Pollux sighed as he watched his brother.

To be honest, I felt really bad for the two. The brothers never had real home and basically lived in the walls of this castle, or that's what Castor had told me. I hope they get better soon.

Sigh, Author, tell me a funny story because listening to what Castor had told me, it makes me emotional (...I'm a bit busy.. and my stories would have gore in them...) oh? Yippee! Tell me more! (No.)

"You're staring up at the ceiling again, princess."

I turned to Pollux, glaring. How dare he inturrupt my lovely conversation.

"No i wasn't," I say and smiles innocently.

Polux raised an eyebrow, "yes, you were."

I shook my head and simply turned on my heel, whistling.

All of a sudden, the sound of trumpets playing could be heard from outside. My eyes lit up. I knew what that sound meant, my parents had told me, it's the forst warning that the Zodia Meeting will be starting soon! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited!

I turned to the brothers before turning away, "I'll see you two losers later, I have a party to attend to!" I wave to Pollux and Castor before walking out of the Kitchen.

Capricorn's Pov:

The Zodia Kingdom meeting, the thought of it terrified me. All the kingdoms future depended on this event and one single decision made could change everything.

I turned to face Ann, who was staring blankly at me... pretty awkward to be honest but I quickly came over that.

"The plan is that you disguise yourself as a servant. You know, serve drinks and food, make sure that the royals are clean and safe. Okay?" I told her, hoping she would understand.

Me, Taurus, and Virgo made up a plan just this morning. Well... I mostly made it since Taurus and Virgo couldn't stop arguing.

Do you ever get that feeling where you just wanna jump out the window because everyone around you are being immature and foolish? Or where you wanna wrap your fingers around their neck until they stop breathing... yea, I get that feeling a lot.