We Got Out Of Trouble, To Be Met With More Trouble

After a few hours of talking, eating, and watching tv, I could FINALLY go home. I had to be wheeled out in a wheel chair - no duh - and then Zayn carefully lifted me into the car. 

"Zayn, I'm not glass. You don't have to be so careful." I told him as he set me down in the car. He shrugged and climbed in front of me to sit in the seat next to mine.

"What'chu doing?" Austin asked in a fake girl-voice. Zayn sighed and moved seats so that Austin could sit next to me. This is how were sitting:

Louis Liam

Me Austin

Alex Zayn Harry

And Dani is sitting on Alex's lap, while Niall sits on Harry's lap.

I looked back behind me at Alex and Dani despite the pain and saw them both blushing like crazy. Teenage love. So cute.

"Liam, could you please turn the radio on?" I asked.

"Sure thing." Liam replied. He pressed a button on the car that made the radio turn on and Titanium started playing. Me and Dani gasped because we both LOVE this song, then we started singing while the boys groaned - except for Liam.

"IM BULLET PROOF, NOTHING TO LOOSE, FIRE AWAY FIRE AWAY!!!" Me and Dani sang at the top of our lungs.

"Shut up, were here." Louis mumbled as he pulled into a parking lot and got out of the car. I chuckled and started to get out of the car, when I remembered I couldn't walk. 

"Ummm, Austin? Did the doctor give me a wheel chair to use or something?" I asked as I turned to Austin.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Be right back." Austin said as he jumped out of the car and ran inside the hotel. He came out a few seconds later with a pink wheel chair that had writing on it. I couldn't see what it said from how far away he was, but there was a LOT of writing.

As Austin was walking with it Harry ran up and got in the wheel chair making Austin push him around. Niall stood a ways away from them laughing SUPER hard. It really wasnt as funny as he made it seem.

After what felt like forever, Austin opened the van door and lifted me into the wheel chair.

As he wheeled me torward the hotel I started to read some of what it said.

I love you so much McKenna <3 - Austin

Was one of the things written on there multiple times. The other ones were from fans saying how much they like me, and how they want me to feel better soon. It made me smile a lot. Maybe things can change I thought to myself.

Before I knew it I was in the hotel room sitting in front of the tv watching Dog With A Blog.

"Hey guuuurrlllll" Dani said as she sat down next to me.

"Hi. Can you paint my nails? They haven't been done in fooorrreeeevvvvaaaa." I told her. She smiled excitedly and got up to grab our nail polish bag.

"Okay, do you want rainbow, aqua, yellow, red, orange, purple, neon green, black, white tips, or suprise me?" Dani asked as she sat down in a chair she pulled up.

"Suprise me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------- After about 30 minutes.

Dani had me where a blind fold and listen to music as she painted my nails and its taking FOREVER. It feels like she painted them, and is doing some design on them. She pulled one of my ear phones out and she yelled "DONE" right in my ear. I cringed and took the blind fold off, putting my newly polished hands in front of my face. I looked at my nails and they were rainbow with: