13. The Music Room 🍃

It actually got to the point that our headmistress's gave us ideas to talk about.

My headmistress was clearly frustrated. "You all realise that this is so you don't fundamentally kill each other when your older yes?"

A few of our students said yes in reply. I stayed quiet.

"Disagree?" Minho asked leaning forward slightly. I looked at him. "I didn't hear you reply either" I retorted.

A small basket was placed on our desk with topic sentences to get conversations started. Minho took one up and opened it.

"What? this is stupid?" He scoffed. "Tell me about it" I rolled my eyes getting bored.

Minho showed me the topic sentence and I had to laugh "Your favourite animal?" I read aloud.

"See? Stupid" Minho put the paper back in the basket. I nodded "For real"

We stayed silent for another while until I saw Minho get genuine agitated this wasn't going anywhere.

"Okay for gods sake" He sighed. "Just tell me about yourself" He said. "Like your family and shit like that"

I was genuinely startled but before I could come up with a remark to make fun of him, I was actually talking about myself.

"Well... I live with my mom and dad. I had a dog called toto but he died a few years ago" I began. "I love music, I can play guitar and I just Hang out with my friends"

Minho hummed. "Guitar player huh?" He asked. I nodded "Yeah" I replied. "Cool, I've always wanted to play guitar"

"Really? I could show you how" I actually can't believe I just said that. Why am I being so nice? Ew.

Jisung stop it.

"I highly doubt you would" Minho laughed. Now I felt determined. "I would actually" I folded my arms.

"Yeah sure, you wouldn't want to help me in any way" He laughed. My blood boiled from his remarks.

"Miss!" My hand shot up into the air. Everyone looked over. My teacher came over "Yes Jisung?" She asked.

"Can I take Minho to the music room?" I asked. She gave me a worried look. "Um.. Why?"

I heard some people whispering about the fact I was taking Minho, a criesonian to a music room away from everyone.

"I want to show him how to play guitar" I said. I looked at Minho and saw him look at me shocked. I smirked "Isn't that what I said?"

Oh the feeling of victory is so good.

"Oh right well then I'm sure you can.." She smiled. "Do they need someone with them-"

"If they come back with a broken nose it's their own fault" My headmistress spoke. I saw Minho's headmistress silently agree with a slightly nod.

I stood up and yanked Minho out of the hall into the corridors.

"Yah let go this brand is expensive" I held a tight grip on his jacket so of course he had something to complain about. I let go and let him walk into me.

"Why'd you stop walking?" he asked as he fixed out his sleeve. "You're so pathetic" I rolled my eyes.

A few more steps and we reached the music room.

It was a small one. A giant piano at the top of the class instead of a teacher's desk, a drum kit beside it and a few guitars down the back.

"Come on then" I walked in and let Minho follow behind. I heard him close the door.