94. My Precious Minho🍂

It was only when I heard my mom shouting downstairs for me when I woke up.

I cried last night thinking about the fight we had. Maybe I pushed him too far. I forgot that he was sensitive to talking about emotions because of his past experiences with the VA.

I glanced over at my phone on my desk, a little light shone signalling I had gotten a message from someone.

I got up and went to the phone. I picked it up and dialed in the number to receive the message.

My heart wrenched. It was Jisung.

"Hey Min, it's Jisung um.. I'm sorry about last night.. I'll be over later.. If that's okay.. Maybe around three or so.. I'm just going to the shopping centre before hand..bye"

I held a soft smile on my face. God I loved Jisung so much. Even though we had fought, I don't think I could ever stop loving him.

Then mom called me again. I groaned "What!?" I shouted back down.

"Minho!" She sounded like she was about to cry. "God... Minho quick!" she shouted.

I rushed downstairs and into the living room. I looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Her hand covered her mouth as her eyes looked at the small TV in horror. I looked over to the TV and my heart dropped.

BREAKING: Shopping Centre in East Crieson has been blown to pieces by VA

My head spun. "This has to be the worst case I've ever seen" My mom mumbled. I didn't say a word.

"The Va has issued this as their final attack before raising their campaign" the sound of the reporter's voice sounded through the room.

My heart was beating fast and I couldn't figure out why. I felt the need to run. But I couldn't tell why.

"You don't know anyone around that area do you? Felix didn't have work today did he?"

I quietly shook my head. "No, he's off..." My came to a stop. My head, my body, my heart all paused.

Jisung.

Fuck no. God no!

My feet moved before I could even think. I rushed upstairs got changed into a shirt and pants and rushed back downstairs.

I felt my eyes burn as I panicked.

"Minho what's wrong!?" My mom rushed to me as I threw on my shoes. "Jisung" i cried. "Fuck.. Jisung said he was going to that shopping centre!!"

I ran out the door. I kept running. Running. Tears fell down my cheeks. The air was cold against my face as I tore up the streets toward the center.

The closer I got the more smoke and ash I saw scattering the grounds.

Please be okay. Please be okay

It only made me cry more. I stood in front of the centre. OCA officers were everywhere.

I tried to catch my breath as I saw the countless stretchers of bodies being carried and placed down.

I looked for my dad. I was quick to find him. I rushed to him.

"Minho?"

"Move" I said sternly. He furrowed his brows. "This isn't the time for you to have a little investigation-"

"I said move!" I screamed at him and shoved him out of me way. I ducked under the tape and ran into the broken building.

I pulled at bricks and piece of the remains left. I felt my breathing become uneven. My hands burning from the heat of the stones. People shouted at me to get out. I didn't listen.