17. Nothing🍃

That evening when I got home, I held a soft smile on my face after knowing I found the guy I haven't forgotten about for three years.

I hummed my way into the kitchen and stopped when I saw Gaeun sitting with my parents and hers. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Jisung sweetie" My mom beckond me over. I walked over slowly as I dropped my bag to the floor. "Why weren't you in today?" I asked.

"I didn't want to speak to a Criesonian" She replied. I nodded my head slowly. I would've been the same this morning if I knew but I don't regret it now.

"Jisung why didn't you tell us there was some building Bridge thing today?" My dad looked furious. I sat down now "I didn't know til this morning, hyunjin told me"

"You're not lying are you?" My mom asked. I shook my head "He told me on the bus and I wanted to off myself"

"Jisung language" My dad warned. I quickly apologised but found it odd that Gaeun was over.

"Oh my lord your face!" my mother cried. I moved away from her slightly as she went to grab my face. "I'm fine" I mumbled.

I briefly heard my dad and Gaeun's dad say shit about Criesonian's under their breaths.

"Gaeun came over to see you" my mom smiled.

I nodded "Okay, hi" I had other things on my head at the moment.

Like minho calling me. I was actually excited for that.

"How about you two go up to your room?" She suggested. I glanced at the clock and saw it was nearly 5. Maybe just for a little while. "Sure"

The pair of us went up to my room then. At the top of the staircase I saw Gaeun look at my brothers door. "Do you not miss him?" she asked.

I looked over at her then the door. I took a moment to reply. I kind of blocked him out of my head unless I had been pissed off. Like earlier with Minho.

"Not really" I shrugged as I went into my room. Gaeun followed. "How? I'd be so upset if I didn't have my little brother around" She sat down on my bed.

I sat down beside her. "Well your brother has always been around you. Mine hasn't" I stated simply.

"Jihwan just disappeared for three months and then randomly returns like it's nothing" I felt slightly mad at him for dedicating so much time to the VA instead of his family.

I couldn't ever do that. Yejoon had talked to me about it before, going on the border of the Creisonian side which was a good four hour drive away.

It was close to the empire. There was no Veloreans there.

It didn't stop the VA attacks though.

"He's kind of bad for doing that to you" She sighed. Her eyes looked around my room momentarily. "How was the Criesonian thing?"

"It was... Something" I replied. She hummed "Your face shows it" she pointed out.

I looked down and touched the plasters on my face out of reflex. "It wasn't that bad... Just in the moment anger... We're okay now" I mumbled. Gaeun took her hand under my chin and pulled my face to look at her.

She placed both her hands on my cheeks and examined my face. Minho had done the same sort of touches but this felt normal.

"You're so dumb for fighting" She lightly moved her thumb to caress my cheek. She looked like she had no plans of moving away from this form either.

"I didn't want to" I mumbled. "So the other person hit first?" She asked. I nodded "Yeah... But we're fine now, he's okay" I shrugged.

Gaeun looked at me with so much confusion. "I thought you hated Criesonians" she commented. I hummed "I do, but with the partner thing... We have to get along"

She scoffed "That's so stupid" I stayed quiet. I knew she actually found Criesonian people interesting and wanted to be friends with them.

But she acted like she hated them because she was friends with me. Because she liked me.

I knew she liked me, it was plain obvious.

"Will I put some music on?" I asked. Gaeun nodded. I stood up and she followed. I paused and looked at her for a moment. "You can sit down-"

"Um" She cut in. "Um?" I replied wanting her to continue after she stopped talking.

Next thing I knew was her lips on mine. My eyes widened as Gaeun kissed me hard.

Me three years ago would have been thrilled with this. Finally having a girl kissing me but today it felt weird.

I mean the actual thing.

I thought kissing was meant to be electric... Not weird. I thought a kiss was meant to send you on an adrenaline run to kiss more not to run away.

I didn't like it. Kissing. Why didn't I like it? I kissed her back to see if that was what was wrong.

Her arms wrapped around my neck. Nothing.

Her head tilted slightly as the kiss got harsher because of my frustration. Still nothing.

It began to make me feel sick.

I pulled away.

+. - +.-+.-+.-+.-

I think I dislocated my knee

How are we doing?? Hope we're well xxx

Have a great day or night