26. Again🍃

Dirty Dancing.

A great movie.

But first we went to the kitchen to get popcorn.

I leaned against the counter as Minho looked through the presses. He found a box with some popcorn bags and took one out.

"One or two?" He asked. I shrugged "Two?" I suggested. He smiled back "I'm glad you know how much popcorn is good"

He opened up another press and revealed a microwave. I gasped.

Microwaves weren't exactly cheap and my parents didn't have one that new. "Woah" I laughed as he put on a timer.

Minho looked at me "Do you not have one?" he asked. I shook my head "Too expensive" I replied.

He got out a bowel and placed it on the counter. Then he pulled out two glasses "Drinks" He clapped his hands. "We have cola, sprite, milk.. Water?" he listed.

"Can I have sprite?" I asked. He nodded and took out the sprite.

In no time our popcorn was done.

When we went back upstairs to his bedroom, Minho put on the tape for Dirty Dancing  and sat back with me on the bed as I placed down the pocorn. I never took notice of the small TV in his room but it was a great thing to have.

I wish I had one.

He pulled a blanket over our legs. "Since we didn't get to use the one earlier" He laughed. I smiled at the gesture "Thanks"

As the movie went on, I became so invested as did Minho.

Only when it came to a part where the two main characters kissed did my mind wander again. They looked like they felt that magic that a kiss was meant to have.

I really shouldn't let this bother me but I wrote in my journal at the start of the year to find love and kiss someone so because I didn't enjoy it, I was rightly frustrated.

I frowned and let out a sigh. "What's up?" Minho asked. I shook my head "The kissing" I replied.

Minho chuckled "What's wrong with it?" He asked. "They make it look like how I thought it would feel"

Minho paused the movie. "How is it meant to feel?" He asked. I pointed to the TV with the paused screen of the pair kissing.

"Like that" I digress. "But when I kissed Gaeun, I didn't feel like that" I sighed.

Minho moved a little beside me. I looked at him "It felt like I was being dragged through hell"

"That poor girl" Minho laughed. I shook my head "It's not Gaeun!" I sighed "I swear I thought I liked her but.. Maybe I do and I just hate kissing"

"Kiss me" Minho said.

I looked at him shocked. "Excuse me?" I said in disbelief. "Minho no, that's weird"

He shrugged "I'm not saying you have to but maybe if you did then you'd actually know if kissing Gaeun was as horrible as you thought"

Then the feeling started bubbling in my stomach. "So you're saying to kiss you so I know what a kiss isn't meant to be like?"

"Maybe kissing me will help you realise you liked kissing Gaeun" Minho grinned "I am a guy after all"

Why did this feel like a trap I walked myself into?

I furrowed my brows. "Fine. But only a peck" I stated. He nodded "Be my guest" he laughed "Cause I'm sick of hearing you talk about that kiss"

I scoffed "That's because you have no love life" I laughed. He hummed "Yeah sure" he rolled his eyes.

He moved again and now placed his hand on my cheek. My stomach twisted again.

"Well?" He asked. "You're meant to kiss me"

"You do it!" I replied flustered. "I'm not kissing a guy first" I added "You kiss me first"

My stomach was spinning in ways I didn't understand. Minho rolled his eyes "Fine" he said. His eyes lowered onto my lips and quickly flicked to my eyes again.

He laughed at me like he knew something I didn't before pulling me in gently and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

It was as quick as the speed of light.

His hand didn't move from my face, he stared at me waiting for a reaction.

I felt my lips tingling in a way they didn't with Gaeun. I felt my stomach surge with a rush of adrenaline that made me want more not to run away.

I looked at the TV screen and looked back at Minho. "Again" I said. He rose a brow "Again?"

I nodded. "It doesn't make sense" maybe it was too short. I really have gone insane.

But it shouldn't feel nice.

I grew impatient and frustrated at myself so I pulled Minho in for another kiss, making it longer this time.

I didn't move my lips I just held them there. I felt my entire body buzz with light and joy. I felt dizzy almost.

Then Minho actually started kissing me. He moved his lips against mine slowly bringing his hands to my neck.

No... No this isn't right...

I kissed him back making the kiss more alive. Every part of my body was buzzing off of what I could only say was something like magic. My mind however couldn't understand why I like this.

You're kissing a guy jisung... This isn't....

I pulled back slightly gaining back my breath. Minho's forehead rested against mine as he took back his breath also.

"You okay?" I heard him ask. My senses were all filled with just him. His hands on my neck felt more present, his breath mixed with my own, his lips were still shadowing mine.

What the fuck was this? Was this what a kiss was meant to be? I felt Minho rub my cheek softly with his thumb. My body felt hot and I felt dizzy. My stomach was feuled by the sick feeling I had all along.

It wasn't hatred. I didn't hate him.

I hummed in response to his question. "You sure?" His words were as soft as a whisper. I hummed another time.

This isn't right at all...

So I kissed him again.

+. - +. - +.-+.-+.-

Pretty sudden huh?

I dyed my hair yesterday 🤭🤭 she red now

Anyways I'm hungry so imma go get food now haha

Have a great day or night xx