Part 1 Our new start

Wither's POV

After, I gang my conscious and I stand up me, teach, and the old guy are started to walk back I couldn't stop thinking about my friends I hope they're okay.

We walk for hours until we got to the place where my friends are Bella and Star are waiting for us outside teach walks over to them and they started talking.

"Bella, Star, fancy seeing you guys here" Herobrine said happy to see them.

"It's been a long time but, we've save the others they're inside this building and some of them are worried about you guys" Bella said explaining.

Teach nodded and turns to look at me and the old guy "Our friends are inside safe so we can see them" Herobrine said.

I'm glad that my friends are okay but, teach did said that he's going in first to see them and we'll go so he went in and it lasted a few minutes until he came out "They're ready for you Wither" Herobrine said smiling "But, I think there's someone who really miss you..".

I stand their looking shocked "Who.." I ask.

"You'll find out.." Herobrine said going inside again.

"Go in kid.." The old guy said I nodded and walk inside.

Once when I'm inside and everyone notice me Skeleton started running towards me and hugs me really tight "I miss you.." Skeleton said.

My heart started racing but, I hug back "Think god your okay me and some of us are began to worried about you like we thought something very bad happened to you or something like that" Florence Kingsley said.

I smile at them until I notice Pigman with his eyes closed and Zombie is sleeping "What happen to Pigman and Zombie .." I ask.

"Oh Zombie is taking a nap while Pigman is healing up don't worry he's not dead" Florence Kingsley said explaining.

I nodded "So what do we do now.." Creeper ask.

"I don't know the demons are still out their and we're just healing up from the battle so I don't think we should go out their after we healed up because it could be a risk if we or one of us get kill.." Reekid said.

"For once I have to agree with him it could be very risky if one of us is healed and we got back out their and we get killed in the process.." Florence Kingsley said.

"Florence and Reekid are right if we stay here for a while or a few days we can get our energy back and maybe we can go out their again what do you think teach.." I ask him.

Teach think about this well I don't think that's a bad idea but, we must keep our guard.." Herobrine said we all agree it could be very risky if anything happens and we get killed straight away.

As the sun goes down teach said that we should get some rest once everyone agree and they lift I notice I was hugging Skeleton for a while "Are you okay.." I ask gently rubbing his back up and down.

"Yea..I'm okay.." Skeleton said I know he's not okay but, I have to ask.

"Are you scared or something it's okay to be scared.." I said.

"I'm a little scared but, it's not bad as I think.." Skeleton said.

Skeleton started telling me what I did my eyes widened I was protecting him from one of the demons I couldn't blame him for saying that since I can't remember doing that but, If he said I did it than I did.

But, than I notice a blush on his cheeks but, he doesn't want me to see it but, I notice we gently broke the hug and we went to our rooms and we fell a sleep.