Part 29 The Drowned War

~In this picture up the top you can see what the Drowned Zombies look like it's between Wither and Skelly as they're fighting them~

Third Person

Far away from the castle the demons are making a plan to send Drowned zombies towards the crew but, the demons have no clue that Herobrine, Enderman, and the others are there.

The demons and their leader send dead zombies towards the ocean and the zombies turn to Drowned zombies.

The demons send their Drowned zombies towards where they're going but, they Drowned zombies are too stupid so they all went everywhere.

Wither's POV 

I have fall asleep while holding Skeleton close to me he's been snuggling my chest for hours he knows I'm here with him.

I didn't notice Skeleton opening his eyes he smile when he stares at me I can feel him coming closer to me until I felt his lips on mine.

I sigh into the kiss as I kiss him back I gently bring him closer until our bodies press each other more before we gently pull away the kiss.

"Hey Skelly..." I said softly making him blush.

"Hey Wither..." Skeleton said softly with a smile.

I smile back as we hug each other tightly Skeleton can hear my heart beat in my chest as he sighs when he's snuggling against me.

I notice the time on my phone when I got it out and it's 6 in the evening I put my phone away before I gently let go of Skeleton making him groan "I know but, I think we should go to the castle and see what's going on..." I said softly as I wink at him.

Skeleton blush as he nodded we both got off the bed and walk to the castle I smile to myself as how lucky I am for having Skeleton as my lover.

Once, we're inside the castle Ghast and Florence heard that there's a Drowned zombies everywhere and we all ready knew who did it.

"I knew that the demons are plaining something..." Creeper said.

"What do we do Herobrine..?" Florence Kingsley ask.

"We have to kill them if the demons are going to found us..." Herobrine said.

"Are you kidding me I just got kidnaped yesterday..." Florence said.

"Florence, I know but, this time you're staying here with Slime and Creeper..." Herobrine said.

Florence nodded "Is everyone going to kill them..?" I ask.

"No some of us are going to kill them..." Herobrine said.

I nodded we didn't notice well I didn't notice Skeleton holding my right arm tightly "We'll be leaving in a minute so get ready Wither..." Herobrine said before leaving.

Florence, Creeper, and Slime also left I turn my head and notice Skeleton holding my arm tightly "You're coming with me..." I said softly.

"I am..?" Skeleton said softly.

"Yes, I'm not leaving you here after the big fight that happened..." I said softly.

Skeleton nodded we both smile before I turn my body around towards him we're both alone in a room until I notice a chest near the window.

I gently lean in and started kissing Skeleton on the lips his eyes widened before he relax closing his eyes and kissing me back.

We both started walking towards the chest before I pick him up and place him on it still kissing each other as we both started blushing.