Part 59 My Wither

Skeleton's POV

"Dream you got to be kidding me did the demons know where I live now!?" Florence ask; she's talking to Dream on her phone. 

I listen to her with Reekid "She doesn't sound happy.." he said getting scared about this. 

"I'll be fine.." I said but, I wonder what's going on in the Dream SMP; all we know is that the demons might know where they are. 

"What about Sapnap and BadBoyHalo what are they doing!?" Florence ask getting very annoyed. 

"They're working on the cameras Florence don't worry.." Dream said over the phone. 

Florence has been talking to Dream for an hour because Dream want to check on her which I understand. 

Once she hang up and turn her head towards us "I'm dead.." Florence said. 

"What happened.?" Reekid ask. 

"Dream said that the demons are close to the Dream SMP maybe looking for me since I'm, April's daughter.." Florence said rolling her eyes. 

"Why would the demons look for you, you're here you're not their.." I said. 

"I don't know maybe ever since I got attack by them and almost kill they might not notice I'm, April's daughter but, I don't know but, the demons aren't coming towards me.." Florence said. 

I agree with her; we almost lost her one day and we're not gonna lose her again "So what now.?" Reekid ask. 

"I don't know I guess I have to talk to Creeper and Slime about what should we do.." Florence said; getting nervous. 

I can hear her voice getting scared I felt bad until Zombie show up "Did he say anything.?" he ask. 

"Well the demons are looking for me so they thought I'm at the Dream SMP but, I'm not their.." Florence said. 

"Oh.." Zombie said we all went silent for a while until I notice her sword glowing my eyes widened from it.

"Hey, Florence your sword is glowing.." I said pointing at her sword. 

Zombie and Reekid also notice before Florence look down "Yeah it always done that ever since Dream give me my mother's sword.." she said.

Our eyes widened we didn't know about this "Your mom give you her sword!?" Reekid ask in shock. 

"Yeah, I'll tell you guys about it but, now I want to look at the cameras at the back of the castle.." Florence said. 

"We'll go with you.." Zombie said; for once I have to agree with him but, I'm gonna stay away from him. 

We follow Florence Kingsley outside and walk to the back of the castle "They're still not fix yet.?" Reekid ask. 

"No, I wish they can fix them now so we can figure out who's around there.." Florence said. 

I was surprise maybe Miss Rexi is trying to fine someone who can fix them because I think Florence is sinceing something bad. 

"So, Florence about your sword.?" I ask while walking. 

"Go on.." 

"How come your mother give you her sword.?" I ask wanting to know. 

"Well, I have ask Herobrine that a few months ago and he said that this sword I have right now is very powerful and only someone who's very strong can have it.." Florence said. 

"And you have it.?" Zombie ask. 

"Yes but, only for one thing defending the ones who need it one thing about me is that.. I'm not really that strong.." Florence said.