Part 53 Enderman's Story

Enderman's POV

I didn't mean to yell at Wither, I really mean it but, he'll never talk to me again maybe I shouldn't be so mean to him.

I was friends with Wither for a long time but, I ended our friendship, now I'm friends with Pigman, Zombie, and Ghast.

But, there's something else in my mind, I've been thinking about my story, I was thinking about it until someone tap on my shoulder.

I jump, turning my head to someone I see Florence and Reekid standing their looking at me, I don't know why they're here.

"Hi kids what's on your mind.?" I ask softly, we have to make sure they're both okay because the war is coming more closer than we thought.

Even the threat that happened earlier today.

"Nothing but, I notice you haven't been talking lately is it about the threat.?" Reekid ask, noticing his voice is filled with worry.

"It's about something else, something that you kids need to know.." I said in a low quiet voice, I hope they can hear me.

I notice Reekid and Florence Kingsley looking at each other before staring at me back "What is it.?" Florence ask softly.

I let the kids come closer to me so I can explain "You kids know that the war is coming soon right.?" I ask softly.

The kids nodded "Well this war is not like the others we did, me and the other five are gonna be gone for a few days.." I said softly.

Florence's eyes widened "What b-but, why is it that bad.?" she ask softly, I can hear the worriedness in her voice.

"No it's because the threat is very big and it might lead more demons coming closer to us and they might fine us very soon.." I said softly.

Florence notice the look in my eyes "Is there something else going on, I can see it in your eyes.?" she ask softly.

I sigh before staring at her "Yeah but, I never told you kids about it.." I said softly, I watch them walking towards me and sit down.

I guess they want to know "Florence do you remember when I use my diamond sword to fight the demons.?" I ask softly.

Florence nodded "Well there's a reason for that.." I said softly, the kids went silent, they both listen to me carefully.

"A very long time ago I was a weak child, I wasn't very strong when I'm your age.." I said telling them my story.

(Years ago)

I was born into a city called Ender City many endermans like me are around the city, many people and coming through the portal to come to the city.

Even different kind of enderman can come to the city, the enderman city is called by a different name.

When people or endermans come through the portal you'll see the sign in the front called; 'Welcome To Draconia'.

Many enderman guards are around the city guarding the area even enderdragons are around here.

People with there horses are coming inside the castle to trade with other people inside the walls around the castle there's a statue of the enderdragon.

On the statue is a sign saying 'The Eldest Dragon Veiron' many people and different enderman are trading or selling something.

So many enderdragons are flying around the city (or castle which kind) the enderman and enderdragons team together to kill or fight.

More people are coming through the portal and the enderman guards are still guarding the area.

Until one littler enderman walk up seeing the portal about 1 foot away from him "I wonder what's beyond that portal.... I'm really curious.."