Part 6 Pecks

(Pecks means a lightly kiss if you guys don't know)

Wither's POV

The sun rises over the castle ant bright up the room I groan when the sun is on me over night I was holding Skeleton to keep him warm he snuggled my body over night and the blanket is on us to keep us warm.

I use my right hand to rub my eyes to wake up I sigh me and Skeleton are so tired from kissing each other last night we didn't even stop until it's midnight is that we love kissing each other and Skeleton loves the feel of my warm lips.

Skeleton groan as he's trying to wake up I open my eyes and stare at him I smile when he's trying to wake up but, I know he's really tired I gently shake him a bit "Skelly..." I said softly he moves a bit after I called his name.

"Can I sleep longer..." Skeleton ask softly I notice he's blushing when he ask I smile at him as he snuggles my body more "Of course but, I'm going down stairs if you need me just call my name..." I said Skeleton nodded I kiss his forehead before slowly pulling away and sitting up.

I gently pull away the hug and place Skeleton somewhere on my sleeping bag so he can sleep comfortably I watch as he sleep peacefully with a smile I lean in and gently kiss him on the cheek before pulling away "I love you..." I said softly before slowly walking to the door.

I carefully open the door without making a noise I look back at Skeleton who's still sleeping I smile before walking out of the room and I slowly close the door without making a noise when I close the door I carefully walk down stairs I notice teach is awake he's talking to Rexi.

"Good morning Wither.." Rexi said with a smile teach notice me and smile as well.

"Good morning miss Rexi, good morning teach.." I said smiling teach smile at me back.

"Good morning Wither where's Skeleton he always come down the stairs with you.." Herobrine ask.

"He's still sleeping he's very tired.." I said.

Teach nodded "Okay Reekid and Bella are watching out for the demons so everything is gonna be okay.." he said I nodded I know everyone is watching out for the demons but, I wonder what they are planning.

I float outside to see Reekid and Bella watching out for the demons 'Looks like they are doing a good job' I thought being floating back inside the house as I'm floating I heard someone walking down the stair I look to notice Florence Kingsley coming down the stairs.

I smile when I see her Florence notice me and she flap her wings and hug me I hug back "Are you feeling batter.." I ask pulling away the hug.

Florence nodded "Yea I'm feeling better how long was I'm asleep.." she ask rubbing her light sky blue eyes gently.

"You been sleeping for 3 days you were tired.." I said.

"Yea I was.." Florence Kingsley said.

"Yea you were we're so worried about you when we notice your not getting any sleep but, when we found out you are finally sleeping we're glad your resting because we never see you like this before but, luckily your rested and I think your back to yourself again.." I said.

Florence Kingsley nodded "Where is Skeleton I haven't see him yet.." she ask.

"He's still sleeping both of us are very tired so I let Skeleton sleep in.." I said explaining.

"Okay beside you guys are so cute together as a couple I never see Skeleton gọt tin so close to you before.." Florence Kingsley said.

I smile before looking away a bit "I know Skeleton has been really close to me but, I don't mind.." I said Florence Kingsley nodded before she went to find teach.