Part 61 I'm gonna lose him

~this is extremely sad I'm pretty sure you're gonna cry about this because this takes place after the last part and if you already or not know the castle blow up and Skeleton is unconscious. 

~Get ready for the sad parts coming in right now.

Wither's POV

More smoke came from where we're standing my heart is about to break but, I'm holding it in, much as I can.

"Come on guys we need to get going!!" Bella said before she starts running Star follow her along with Enderman and Pigman.

I was about to run until I felt a hand on my right shoulder I turn my head towards Herobrine, his look give my shivers down my back.

"Wither, I want you to know that.. I know this will happen but, you need to get to Skeleton now, he needs you.." Herobrine said.

My eyes widened 'How does he know this will happen or is it something else?' I thought, I nodded before both of us and Ivan ran right behind the others.

Once we're at the castle our eyes widened in shocked and fear; the castle is in flames as fire is dancing around what's left of the castle.

The smoke is still going up in the sky "Oh my I can't believe it.." Star said in shocked, she covered her mouth.

Herobrine look around his white eyes look at the remains of the castle until he saw someone walking around.

"Is that.. Rexi.?" Herorbine ask I follow his look and saw Miss Rexi walking around with someone else.

"Hey, Rexi we're up here!!" Herobrine said running up towards her I follow up behind him, with the others behind me.

Miss Rexi look ahead her eyes widened seeing us "Guys you're back!?" she ask in shocked from seeing us.

"We heard what happened what's going on!?" Herobrine ask in shocked I can see a little fear in his eyes.

"I-I don't know no one didn't tell me this will happen!!" Rexi said, she's freaking out until Zombie show up.

I saw some small cuts on his arms and his head Pigman walks up to him "Are you okay dude!?" he ask before Enderman came up.

I rolled my eyes seeing Enderman walking up to him 'I hate him just like my father.' I thought before walking up to Miss Rexi.

"What were you doing before this happened.?" I ask wondering.

"I was checking in with everything until I felt the castle shake and everything happened at once.." Miss Rexi said.

"What happened to the others!?" Are they okay!?" Pigman ask started to get very worried, more smoke started coming out of the castle's remains.

Miss Rexi and Zombie went pale we all notice "G-Guys.." Zombie started before he went silent before Miss Rexi spoke.

"There's something we need to tell you guys.." Miss Rexi said looking down before she spoke "Florence Kingsley is missing.." she said.

Our eyes widened "She's what!?" Pigman ask in a shout.

"Creeper can't fine her anywhere I think she's out their unconscious or something!!" Zombie said freaking out.

"Why didn't you guys know about this!!" I ask, my heart getting heavy about this hole thing.

"We have no idea the others might not know ether!!" Zombie said.

"That can't be Florence Kingsley is the only one who can tell something's wrong!!" Herobrine said.