Part 13 The training part 2

Wither's POV

I can feel Skeleton snuggling my chest over night I smile when I feel that I open my eyes to see Skeleton sleeping I gently lean in and kiss his forehead before gently pulling away Skeleton started blushing.

"Skelly~" I said softly Skeleton open his eyes to look at me with a smile I smile back "Hi Wither..." Skeleton said softly he's also blushing "Hi Skelly..." I said softly gently placing my right hand under his chin.

We both smile at each other and we gently lean in and we started kissing each other on the lips Skeleton started blushing as we kiss he loves the way my warm lips gently press against his I can feel his hands on my hips as we kiss.

We kiss for a long time before we gently pull away we both smile at each other "I love you Wither~" Skeleton said softly as he's blushing with a smile I smile at him "I love you too Skelly~" I said softly.

I gently peck him on the lips for a bit before gently pulling away we both smile at each other before we slowly sit up on our sleeping bags we can feel the warm sun from outside when I stand up I help Skeleton to stand up.

"We should get down the stairs..." I said with a smile Skeleton smile back "Okay..." he said I gently hold his left hand when we left our bedroom and we went down the stairs this is day 2 of our training but, I'm gonna train Skeleton again like yesterday.

Herobrine saw us and he smile we both smile back until Miss Rexi came "Hello Wither I'm guessing you're training Skeleton again..?" she ask smiling Skeleton turn his head away trying to hide his blush.

"Yea I am who's training today anyway..?" I ask Miss Rexi turn to Herobrine and nodded they turn their heads back towards me "Today it's Enderman's and Slime's training and I don't know who's next after that..." Herobrine said.

"Okay teach..." I said with a nod "Okay I'll see you guys later I'm gonna get Enderman and start training with him..." Miss Rexi said before she left Slime have already left with Star a few minutes ago.

After a few minutes me and Skeleton went outside to start training again once we made it to the spot we were yesterday I turn to Skeleton we stare at each other "Okay do you want to counited where we were yesterday or do you want to do something else..?" I ask.

Skeleton shrug "We can counited yesterday and see where it take us..." he said I nodded "Okay..." I said with a smile Skeleton smile back I float a few inches off the ground "You ready..?" I ask Skeleton nodded "Yea I'm ready..." he said.

A few minutes later,

Skeleton started shooting arrows at me I was teleporting everywhere Skeleton is doing so good I'm so proud of him but, than Skeleton shot a arrow at my leg I notice and teleport away from the arrow but, than another arrow came and hit my right leg.

Skeleton gasp and cover his mouth "Wither!! Are you okay!!" he ask in shock I smile at him "Why wouldn't I be?" I said chuckled "That didn't even hurt but, you did very good..." I said Skeleton blush a bit "Th...thanks..." he stuttered.

I land on the ground and walk up to Skeleton he looks at me we both smile "Okay so the next thing we're gonna do is learning how to fight back..." I said Skeleton eyes widened "By hurting you!!" he said in shocked.

"No. Well kinda but, we don't need to be very hard to each other I'm gonna teach you how to fight against the demons..." I said Skeleton blushes with a smile "Okay I just don't want to hurt you..." he said I smile at him.

"You're so cute~" I said Skeleton blush a little more "Do you want to get started..?" I ask Skeleton nodded "Okay..." I said I walk a few inches away from him Skeleton stares at me I stare at him back.