Part 3 The watch

Florence Kingsley's POV

(In this part you will find Florence Kingsley's backstory)

I was standing outside looking out for the demons I always get this feeling that something is gonna happen like they are gonna find us and maybe kill us.

We haven't recovered yet from the last battle and I was still trying to recover when I get in the head I can't really remember what really happened to me because I was knocked out cold and I think my head is bleeding as well.

But, like I said I can't remember after the battle I woke up at this place Bella and Star are with me and they explained what happened to me and the others.

So what happened to me is I was looking for Herobrine and was getting worried about him and I was worried about the others as well so I started running to find them that time I heard about the demons so I know I need to find them.

But, than I came across the demons and they started attacking me I fight back but, one of the demons hit me with it's sword and I got hurt by it I got hit on my right arm.

It was at this moment I used my wings to fly to the sky to fight back my eyes turn black and I have small white eyes it means I was really mad at the demons.

I fight with him for a few minutes until one of the demons hit me in the head I can feel the pain I stopped flying and I fell to the ground I close my eyes I can also feel the blood coming out of my head but, I can't feel it.

Rexi was the one who save my life before I almost died if she wasn't their I wouldn't died by the demons and my friends will be very sad but, I tried my best to fight the Dream SMP where I live is the place I learn who to fight.

I hear footsteps behind me but, I didn't turn around to see who's coming I counited to look at the sky as the sun is rising my eyes blinked I as stare at the sun.

The footsteps stopped and sit on the railing next to me my eyes look up to see Rexi their I "Hi.." she said.

"Hi.." I said.

"Are you feeling alright you haven't been sleeping for the past 3 days is their something going on that you want to talk about.." Rexi ask.

I forgot to tell you that I haven't been sleeping since Herobrine, Wither, and Enderman are back I look down I decide to tell her.

"I been thinking about the demons lately and I haven't been sleeping since I'm always look at my window to see if they are coming.." I said telling her Rexi look down after I explain to her about why I haven't slept.

"I see so you are scared about the demons coming over here.." Rexi ask.

"Yea I am.." I said.

we went silent for a bit "Everyone is worried about you because they notice that you are so tired you even tried to sleep but, you can't.." Rexi said.

My eyes widened I didn't know that everyone is worried about me all because I didn't slept for 3 days I know I tried to take naps but, I had a hard time with it.

"I didn't know that.." I said.

Rexi nodded but, I have to ask "How worried are they..".

"They are really worried they are like that your gonna kill yourself because I told them what happened to you.." Rexi said.

My eyes widened more "This is just like what happened to the Dream SMP.." I said turning my head to look at the sky.

"What do you mean.." Rexi ask.

I sigh and decide to tell her my story.

(Flashback 13 years ago)

When I was I kid I used to live with my parents my family my family is royalty and my parents are rulers I'm the only child in my family.