Part 45 My bad nightmare past

~This is very sad just like part 32 with Wither's nightmare childhood past but, this is Skeleton's nightmare childhood past this time this is even more sad than Wither's past you're gonna see Wither comforting Skeleton from his bad nightmare of his past but, Wither is very soft and caring and Skeleton is gonna feel a lot more safer with Wither forever...Best couple ever!~  

~Try to hold the tears because I think this might be sadder than Wither's past~ 

Skeleton's POV 

It was midnight as me and Wither are sleeping I cuddle up against his chest with a smile as I'm getting warm in his hold and the blanket on us I sigh as I felt Wither rubbing my back. 

As, we're sleeping I started thinking that everything will be fine but, than I started having this nightmare I think it's the worst nightmare I ever had and it still scares me now. 

In Skelly's nightmare~ 

I was walking with Florence and Wither when we are kids I was about 9 years old I was close to both of them that time "We're home Skeleton..." Florence said with a smile I smile back. 

"I'll see you guys next week right..?" I ask hoping I can see them again because Florence that time is being train by Dream and BadBoyHalo. 

And, Wither might be 'busy' with his family or something "Of course we can see each other again next week maybe over the weekend..." Wither said. 

I smile as I nodded "Well, I gotta get going Dream wants me home in an hour and the Dream SMP is about a few minutes away it's not that far but, I'll see you guys soon..." Florence said. 

"Okay" We both said before Florence Kingsley left I stay silent for a bit until Wither spoke "Skeleton, I've been noticing that every time we drop you off here you're scared to go in...why...?" Wither ask. 

I don't know what to tell him so I lied to him "Oh..um..I'm just worried if wolfs will show up that's all..." I said rubbing my left arm. 

"Skeleton if something is bothering you even at hom you can tell me or Florence she's not afraid and I'm not afraid either you can trust us both..." Wither said with a smile. 

I smile back Wither and Florence are great friends to me "Okay..." I said Wither nodded before he left "Wait, Wither..." I said. 

He stop walking and turn to me "Yes, Skeleton..." Wither said I don't know what to say to him but, I smile and said "I hope you'll be okay..." I said with a smile.

Wither smile back "I really hope Skeleton and I also hope you'll be okay..." he said I nodded before Wither walk back home he lives a few blocks away from my house. 

I took a deep breath before exhaling as I walk to the front door of my house I open the door and walk in I close the door behind "Where were you..?" my Dad said. 

I started freaking out my dad was abusive to me I'm so scared "I-I was just hanging out with my f-friends..." I said very scared I don't know where my Mom is. 

My, Dad does not look happy at me "Well for now on you're not gonna see them again..." he said my eyes widened. 

"Dad you can't do that they care about me!!" I shout at him but, he hit me on the face I yelp in pain as I floor to the floor in pain "What did I told you about shouting at me if you do that again I'll hit you a lot harder than before!!" my dad yelled at me before he left. 

I started crying on the floor until I felt someone picking me up from the floor I can tell that way my Mom "Momma..." I said as tears came down my eyes. 

"It's okay Skeleton you're father is just very mad today he'll never hit you again..." My, Mom said softly to me I nodded before she put me in my room I know I can trust my mom which I though I can trust her.