Part 52 The threat

Skeleton's POV

I decided to take a walk outside in the dark Wither being overprotective he is he went with me which made me blush.

But, Wither is not to sure about this which I understand but, it won't be that long until we both went back home.

But, as we both walk the weather is getting colder and colder.

"Skelly it's getting cold out do you wanna head back home.?" Wither ask he's holding his sword that his mother give him from his father.

As for me I'm hold my bow we have weapons on us because just in case if the demons show up which we haven't see anyone yet.

"I think we're okay it's not that cold out.." I said Wither is behind me just in case someone is trying to kill me.

"Are you sure love.?" Wither ask I know he's protecting me which I love "I know you can't handle the cold Skelly, I know you.." he said.

I stop walking and turn to him with a loving smile "You're so overprotective y'know.?" I ask softly with our eyes lock.

"I know Skelly you're my first boyfriend I ever had and I just want to make sure you're taking care of.." Wither said softly with a loving look.

We both smile at each other before Wither put his sword away and gently place his hands under my chin, slowly lifting it up to his level.

I blush when I put my bow away and place my hands on his hips we lean in and our lips met before we started kissing loving on the lips.

I love the feeling of his sweet lips on mine I always blush when I felt his warm lips we kiss for a while before we gently pull away the kiss.

"Come on Skelly we better head back home.." Wither said softly with a sweet loving look on his face making me blush.

"Sure.." I said softly before we hold each other's hand, we both started walking home not knowing it's gonna rain soon.

After a few minutes later it started pouring Wither and I didn't know it's gonna happen, we kept on walking home until I started shivering in the cold.

"Skelly are you okay.?" Wither ask softly I can't hear his voice from the downpouring rain, the wind, and the cold at the same time.

"Skelly can you hear.?" Wither ask trying to speak louder due to the rain he sigh before he pick me up from the ground.

I jump from feeling his body and his arms holding me close "Close your eyes love I'm teleporting us home.." Wither said.

I still can't hear him but, I know what he meant so I nodded Wither saw my nod and teleported us home from the rain storm.

Once we're home I sneezed Wither look down at me "Skelly, are you okay.?" he ask softly hearing my sneezed.

"Y-Yea, I'm fin-" I started until I sneezed again Wither's eyes widened I know he's worried about me.

"Skelly you're soaked and you're cold no wonder you're sneezing!!" Wither said before he gently touch my arm.

"Your bones are cold too!!" He said pointing it out I blush before I sneezed again, Wither frown from my sneezing.

He walks over to the couch, placing me down before he spawn a blanket and place it over me, keeping me warm from my cold body.

I watch Wither walking towards the kitchen, I don't know what he's doing but, I forces on the warm blanket on me, snuggling with it.

I watch him with a smile; he's so very cute I always wonder what kind of future we're gonna have together.

Wither came back with two cups of hot chocolate he gives me one, he has the other one in his hands, Wither gives me a loving sweet smile on his face.