Part 11 It hurts

Wither's POV

The demons are making a plan to find us all of the demons are at a room and the leader is ready to tell them the plan is "So what is the plan to kill them..?" Demon number 1 ask all of the demons agree with him.

"Well we need to find them I don't know where they are but, we need to keep searching when we do find them we'll start attacking..." The leader said all of the demons just look at him like he's crazy with this idea.

"Ok we've been looking for them for days like almost 2 weeks and we still can't find them they could be anywhere they we don't know because like I said we've been looking for them everywhere..." Demon number 5 said.

The leader know his demons are right about this they haven't found us in almost 2 weeks it's making it very difficult for them because we're hiding in a safer place that they can't find us and we're so far away from them that they don't know what places that we can be.

The leader thinks about this if they do ever found us they'll get revenge on us from the beginning when this battle started it's been 2 weeks after what happened to Herobrine and the demons don't know where he is.

But, that's not all the kids Florence Kingsley and Reekid are apart from this battle and the demons also want revenge on them as well they are the ones how almost destroy the demons in the first place even tho almost getting killed during the battle.

The leader stares at the demons and smiles "Look I know we've been looking for them for 2 weeks but, this time we will find them and we will end them once and for all who's with me?!!" he said the demons laughed as they all agree with their leader and as for the leader himself he also laugh his evil plan may work once and for all.

Meanwhile,

Kissing Skeleton is so beautiful as my warm lips are on his we've been kissing for a few hours since this morning until now because Skeleton has been really scared of the demons coming over here and kill us so I decided to kiss him all day and this makes him blush and started to flirt with me.

Skeleton is blushing so bad as we kiss he's leaning against the wall I have him pin against it before we started kissing we're both alone so no one can see us my right hand is under his chin so we can kiss on the lips.

our kisses are very wet when our lips smacked as we kiss when we both hear tho smacks from our lips Skeleton blushes I sign when we smacked our lips from the wet kiss I can feel Skeleton's right hand on my left hip as we kiss but, I don't mind I just let him do it.

We gently pull away the kiss we both open our eyes we close our eyes when we kiss Skeleton looks at me with a soft smile I smile back "You love that..?" I ask softly Skeleton nodded "Yea I do love that..." he said softly.

I chuckled when he said that I turn my head to notice the time it's 4:30 pm I turn my head back to look at Skeleton he blushes "Your so cute..." I said making him blush way more I chuckled more when I see him like this.

He always blushes when I said more cute things to him "Come on let's go back to our room okay..." I said Skeleton nodded we both smile at each other before I gently hold his right hand on my left hand and we left the room we're in.

We walk together holding each other's hand we both smile at each other Pigman notice us and he rolled his eyes he's not use to us being a couple but, I notice him for a bit before turning back to Skeleton and we both started talking.

Skeleton laugh as I talk about some of my hacks I've been using I also laugh at it once we came to our room I open the door and I let Skeleton to go in first before I went in once I close the door we both sit on our sleeping bags.