ice cream <33

Jang hanseo's pov.

As we went to a Ice cream shop she was looking at every flavor, she is a ice cream lover so it was adorable looking at her sparkling eyes adoring everything.

"Hanseo! I can't chose" i chuckled when she started patting my arm aggressively while pouting her lower lip and looking at the Ice cream flavours "Just take the one you love the most" i said while shrugging my shoulders "hanseo! Chose" she ordered while frowning, she looked so adorable.

"How about strawberry-" i glazed at her and she looked at me with disgust "Ew" i looked again "Mint?" she shook her head with crinkled nose. "Just chose yourself than!" i said while rolling eyes, she glared at me.

"Fine fine! I was kidding jeez" she flashed a big smile, she expects me to not fall for her while she is flashing such an heart warming smile?

I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heating up but she didn't notice. "Chocolate cone?" she nodded while smiling. I smiled back and got a idea "I'll buy this" i buyed another ice cream flavour which she was glazing at.

As we walked out she started un wrapping the Ice cream cone. So did I, she licked her ice cream as my eyes widened, I shouldn't be thinking like that shit. I cleared my throat as she looked around at me "Ain't you gonna eat?" i nodded and was about to taste but she grabbed my hand and pulled it towards him, I already had my tongue out to lick the Ice cream but she took a bit of it.

"Hey! That's mine" i said, I wanted her to taste it anyways that's the reason I buyed different flavor. "Mmmm! It's so good" she almost moaned because of the flavor. I flinched and looked around hoping no one heard her, she really is clueless.

"Hey! Wanna taste mine?" that question caught me off guard, like hell yeah I wanna taste you, I- i mean your ice cream, yes.

"Yep" i said while leaning towards her ice cream, she was holding the different side because on the other side of her ice cream she took a bite, her soft lips touched that side so how can I eat the other side.

I held her hand and twisted the Ice cream, she looked at me confused, I leaned down towards the ice cream and took a bit where she took a bite, I was looking straight into her Eyes, she looked shocked but it was fun teasing her.

I licked my lips and moved back up "Mmm, this tastes better" she looked away and started biting her ice cream, her face was getting red, she looks so adorable while blushing. I smiled and walked by her side while eating.

As her ice cream was over she dusted her hand, I finished mine too. I noticed her eyes shifted to a necklace that was far in a shop, I smirked, she likes it? She'll get it.

I stopped her by grabbing her hand "One second, stay here!" she tilted her head "Why?" i rolled my eyes "Just stay" i quickly rushed towards the shop leaving her confused.

So yeon's pov.

He was acting really weird, like the way he wisn't letting go of me, not that I don't like it or I'm annoyed, he is the sweetest, he always cares about me and it's a blessing to have a friend like that.

When he took a bit of my ice cream i don't know but he's eyes, he's eyes looked detailed, and I hate to admit but he looked like he had inappropriate Thoughts.

Ah no, he is too innocent for that. I shrugged my arms while getting the thoughts out of my head.

I noticed him coming out of the jewelery shop, did he really go there to buy something? He got a girlfriend? "Let's go" he said while smiling "Sure" i said while walking towards him. We both walked and finally reached office. We said our goodbyes, he said he'll come to drop me home even if I said I can.

After work.

I walked downstairs and stood outside the building. After few minutes I saw hanseo's black expensive car.

He stopped he's car right infront of me "Hop in, sunshine" i looked at the car with wide eyes "Damn hanseo, this car is so freaking amazing!" he smirked "I know, I'm perfect ain't I?" i chuckled "I don't know about you but your car is" he pouted "Rude, now get in" i nodded and walked towards the other side, he opened the door as I got inside. He than looked the doors.

The weather was perfect so I opened the window, he chuckled softly "You love the windy weather huh?" i nodded "You changed your clothes?"

i noticed, he was wearing suit in the morning but now he was wearing a white shirt with a thin sliver chain near he's neck, he was wearing dark blue jeans and he's hair was messy yet looking perfect.

"You noticed? Do I look good?" he asked while leaning near my shoulder and looking at me with a flirty smirk.

I pressed my lips and cupped he's face, I turned he's face forward "Eyes on road idiot" he chuckled "you still didn't answer me?" i smiled "You look amazing, happy?" he looked really happy.

Aa we finally reached my house I got of the car. "I'll see you later then? Night" i said while waving my hand. He said noting just stared at me with he's doe eyes, I smiled awkwardly because he didn't even said good night.

I turned around to leave when suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me, before I could turn...

Q: who is your favorite ship!?
^_^