"i can't force my heart to stop beating for you"

"Why!" he yelled as so yeon laughed.

"Out of all the movies you choosed the horror ones!? I'm not watching it!" he yelled, no matter how grown up he is, he still was kinda uncomfortable with jumscares and she knows how to annoy him.

She grabbed he's hand "Come on! Don't be so scared I'm here" she said while smiling, her eye smile was so pretty to look at. He couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face, he smiled "You'll always be by my side right?" he asked

"Forever" she said while dragging him by he's hand inside her room to have a movie day. She said she'll always be here as in for movies and everything but he took it the wrong way, he wants her forever by he's side, he wants her.

"Now! We'll watch train to busan!" she beamed, he shook he's head "Too much blood, I can't watch it" she gave him a annoyed look "Than what you wanna watch? Cocomelon?"

He huffed "Fine j-just start the damn movie" she clipped her hands and started the movie.

She quickly jumped on the other side of the bed and rested her head on he's shoulder, he chuckled.

After awhile.

"OH my god look!" she slapped he's shoulder while stuffing popcorn in her mouth, he looked at her, she turned at him "Idiot not at me! Look at the movie!" he nodded and turned towards the tv, he side eyed her. She looked like a adorable little kid watching something really interesting, her sparky eyes, her cheeks, her..

Her soft plum red lips. He always wanted to know how they taste, she again patted on he's lap "This is just so good! yk it sucks that the main lead will die" he's eyes twiched "How many times you watched this?" she pouted "30 times I guess" he shook he's head.

After the movie ended.

He was too busy watching it because it was really intresting, she really knows the best movies, as it ended he turned around and saw her sleeping on the bed, he chuckled, the girl who was forcing him to watch a movie ended up sleeping.

She has been working alot so ended up sleeping. He smiled and rested he's head on the pillow beside her, he softly moved the hair stands out of her face with he's index finger.

"You're so beautiful that it's hard to take my eyes off you" he mumbled "it's so hard to watch you fall for someone who isn't me but don't worry, I'll make you fall for me" he smiled and leaned closer, he softly placed a kiss on her forehead.

He than got off the bed and pulled the blanket up to cover her, she looked so peacefull while sleeping.

As he was about to walk out of the room he noticed a picture of her and jang hanseok. They both were hugging each other while hanseok was looking at her with pure love in he's eyes. But he can see the spider web that she was stuck in.

Hanseok might love her but he is really manipulative and possessive, he'll never let anyone take something away from him ones he has eyes on that. He's love was more like a need, he saw something precious, he knew others want it too so he stole it, he kept it, he eventually named he's obsssesion as love.

On the other hand hanseo, he felt comfort when she is around, for him she saved he's life and was the only person who taught him what love is. He felt happy with her and a part of him just wants to make her all he's, hide her from the world, steal her from that psychopath But the other part of him wants her to fall for him, love him as much as he does, make him her's.

And every parts ends with one answer that is, he wants her forever.

He wants to listen to her favourite songs, learn them so he can sing for her, he wants to kiss her and make her realize that he is the best one for her, he can be the one she ever wanted. He isn't the shy, stupid guy anymore, he is a smart, rich and matured guy.

He looked back at her one last time "Wanting you might be stupid even after when you love someone else but so yeon i can't force my heart to stop beating for you and a part of me doesn't even wants the heart to stop beating for you" he than walked downstairs.

She was deeply asleep to even realize what happened or anything. She was clueless of how deeply he had feelings for her, she sees him as a best friend and she feels comfortable around him too.

An hour later.

*yawns*

"woah, I feel asleep? Where's hanseo?" she mumbled while looking around. She walked downstairs to see hanseo sleeping on the sofa, she chuckled "This idiot left the bedroom and slept here?" she said while walking towards him. He was hugging a pillow while sleeping like a kid, she softly poked on he's cheeks, he stuffed he's face on the pillow. She giggled "Ya, wakey wakey" he was still sleeping.

She walked forward and crouched down infrot of he's face, she noticed how long he's eyelashs are, he's fluffy hair, he's glowing face.

Her eyes stopped at he's lips, they were looking so soft. "Wanna feel them?" he asked in he's husky voice, she glanced up and flinched back "Ya! You were awake!?" he shook he's head while sitting up "Just woke up when you were staring at my lips, if you want to feel them just ask"

she narrowed her eyes "Stop flirting will you!?" he laughed "You look cute when you blush" she gasped dramatically "Blush my aSs!" she stood up and walked towards the kitchen. She splashed water in her face and eyes "Ain't you gonna leave?" he yawned "I would have but someone could have got in if I left the door open" she turned around "Thanks for that" she made her way towards the towel, he than went to kitchen and washed he's sleepy face.

As they were talking suddenly the door opened "So yeon!!!" cha young shouted while rushing towards her, she pulled so yeon in a hug "Gosh I missed you so much!!!" so yeon giggled "Cha young! Take these bags at l-" before vincenzo could finish he's eyes stopped at so yeon.

She was wearing white pants and a lose white T-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail, she looked at him "Hi!" she beamed, vincenzo than noticed hanseo coming out of the kitchen. Cha young and vincenzo was shocked to see them together "Sunshine, I was t-" he noticed them looking at him "Ah, you all came?" vincenzo stomped towards him as cha young worriedly looked back at vincenzo.

She knew how much he hates hanseo because he loves her and she was worried vincenzo might break he's face. "What the heck are you doing here?" vincenzo asked coldly while stopping infrot of hanseo "Came here to watch a movie with my sunshine, can't I?" he glared at hanseo "What do you mean 'My' huh?" so yeon walked towards them as cha young grabbed vincenzo's arm "He means, he's best friend aka me" vincenzo knew how dumb she is.

She doesn't realize how much obsessed this hanseo was with her.

"Anyways, sunshine-" he turned at her and cupped her face. Vincenzo wanted to break those flithy hands.

"-I'll get going and see you later, hmm?" he said while smiling, she nodded "Alright" he than let go of her face and walked towards the door. As he left they both looked at her.

"What?"