Lee Dong-Wook

"I never thought you guys would need my help" a guy in suit said while crossing he's legs on he's chair.

"Yeah, same but guess my bad luck" vincenzo said while leaning back "I'm surprised you even picked up my call"

That guy chuckled in he's deep voice "How can I not? You're the well known italian mafia and plus my childhood enemy" cha young was listening to them while yawning "Can we get to the point?" the guy nodded.

"Lee Dong-Wook, You need to tell cha young the truth that you found about jang hanseok"

He looked at cha young who was confused "Alrightyyy" dong-wook yawned "He is planing on taking over the babel again and somewhat we know he'll do anything to get what he wants, I have a feeling he is using her and later he'll kill so yeon" cha young gasped in horror. Vincenzo clenched he's fist "I won't let him" dong-woo scoffed "But she will"

"What do you mean!?" vincenzo snapped "Well, she is deeply in love with her, in easy way to say she is in a spider's web and there's no way she can escape, not that she'll even want to" cha young slammed her hand on the desk "Save her!" dong-woo rolled he's eyes and stood up from he's seat.

"It's not easy to help a butterfly escape from a spider's web, he won't spare her and neither me if I try to help but-" he smirked and made he's way towards vincenzo, he stood behind him.

"I should get something in return of saving the precious butterfly, right? And she is my golden ticket so I can't go that waste anyways" vincenzo stood up in anger and grabbed him by he's collar "Aye, aye chill. I'm just saying, and I'm not saying 'no' to help but I need something in return" vincenzo let him go as he fixed he's collar "You messed up my expensive shirt, anyways-"

"-I need 30% of your gold" vincenzo chuckled "You're kidding right?" he smirked "I don't make silly jokes when it comes to money"

"How about no?" cha young said while walking towards him "Vincenzo is a mafia, he can finish that psycho in a second but can't because he is scared she'll forever hate h-"

Suddenly dong woo clapped "That's the point of sweetie, you both have no other way, and as a detective, genus, korean mafia member i can help" both clicked their tongues at the same time.

"i would have said no need to hurry but she might end up-" he wiggeled he's finger while pointing up. Vincenzo was about to hit him but cha young held him. Dong woo snickered  while walking out from the room.

I know this was short as heck
Well my exams are happening again-
My head is bursting like fireworks
at this point 💀