"Baby, I won't let us fall apart"

"Hanseok!" so yeon yelled making hanseok fall off from he's sofa. "What happened, love!?" he shouted back worriedly "I told you not to eat in bed!" he bit tongue. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs "Ba-" she glared while holding the chips packet "Don't you babe me! Next time I see packets on bed I'll make you eat them too!"

He chuckled as she frowned "It's. not. funny" she said strictly as he pressed he's lips close and placed he's index finger on he's lips.

She couldn't deal with he's childish acts but she loves him because of that. She huffed and walked towards the dustbin.

As she threw it and was about to turn around when she felt two arms wrapped around her waist, he walked towards the sofa with her as they both sat "Don't you have work today hanseok?" he nodded "I do but I'll go after an hour"

He slowly placed he's head on her lap and grabbed her hands, he placed them on the top of he's forehead expecting her to caress he's forehead. She smiled and caressed he's forehead and hair, she slowly ran her fingers through he's soft fluffy hair.

"It feels home" she smiled "So yeon" he mumbled while smiling and eyes closed, she hummed in response while caressing he's hair.

"How about someday we get married?"he asked, she giggled "Marriage? Honestly I don't know...i mean I would love to but you know there's alot we still have to do before setting down" he pouted he's lower lip "I'll make sure to make everything perfect" her heart was melting.

"Can I say something?" he hummed "At first when we met you had a bit weird vibe but of course it was a mask, more like a act.
I hate alot of things about you or should I say I did? Now I love you and the love for you erases all the wrong doings you did before" he chuckled "I'm sorry for so much drama I've caused before but I've changed"

"I believe you but-" she stopped cersseing as he opened he's eyes and looked up, she took a deep breath "You know that many wants to kill you? I don't wanna lose you so please don't do something that'll drift us apart" he sighed with a smile "Baby, I won't let us fall apart"

Before she could say anything else her phone ranged, she looked over at the table, it flashed hanseo's name, as she was about to take it hanseok snatched it away. "I'll take it" he said, she looked at him confused "But I c-" he looked up at her "I don't want you to"

"What?" she mumbled in confusion "Hello" he answered.

"Why the fuck you have her phone?" hanseo asked coldly "Maybe because I'm her boyfriend" hanseo gritted he's teeth

"Give her the phone" hanseok rolled he's eyes "She is busy" so yeon tried to take away the phone but hanseok grabbed her hand, he placed it back on he's forehead "Come on, we're busy" he ended the call.

"Hanseok? Why would you-" he sat up "You won't meet him ever again, clear?" he said seriously "What?" he stood up "You heard me" she narrowed her eyes "Huh? What are you trying to say?" she awkwardly chuckled

"I don't know what of the 'You won't ever meet him again' u don't get" he said but this time a little bit angrier. He's voice was getting deeper and darker "Why are you being so weird, hanseok?" she made her way to hold he's arm but he snapped around "Don't you get it so yeon!?" he raised he's voice making her flinch.

He noticed her moment and rushed closer to her, he pulled her into a hug "I-im sorry for raising my voice" she gulped, this was the first time he yelled at her. Yes he was jealous but it's not like she'll fuck around with others, he should trust her.

He trusted her but didn't trust the people around her, he hates the fact she doesn't see how others are.

"H-hanseok" she said while standing still "I'm really sorry" he mumbled, she softly patted he's back and nodded "I know" she mumbled.

On the other hand she knew he was somewhere right, if it was him in her place and a girl would be so close to him obviously she would be jealous.