Everyone saw how he looks at her but only she didn't.

So yeon's pov.

I was walking back with all the important files when suddenly a cold breeze passed by making all the files drop on the ground, I groaned "Why is my life like this!?" i crouched down, as I was picking things I saw two pair of black shoes. I looked up at the guy, he was tall, had black hair, brown suit, white T-shirt and black jeans. He looked like a model.

"Need help?" he asked while looking at me with a half smirk "I would appreciate" he crouched down and started helping me "I'm Lee Dong-Wook" i looked up at him, he's tired big eyes were looking straight into mine "I'm kim so yeon" i said while picking everything up

"I've never seen you here, are you new?" he nodded "Yes, I just moved here yesterday but I did see you news" i scoffed "News? I'm not a celebrity just a simple lawyer" he shook he's head "But ain't you dating a famous ceo?"

I thought he is talking about hanseok "Y-" before i could finish he said "Hans, no no, it was something... Hanseo" i narrowed my eyes "What? It's hanseok" i said while awkwardly laughing. he took he's phone out and checked the post on twitt "Here" he handed me the phone.

My eyes widened, it was a pic from the airport, hanseo was hugging me, the caption where more shocking.

"the CEO jang Hanseo is finally dating someone! I can't believe oh my god!!"

I clicked the comments.

"The last time he had a dating scandal with a girl and he immediately announced it's fake rumours! Since he didn't say anything this time than it means it's real!"

What the flaying fuck is happening? I need some explanations.

"Look at he's smile! He is so in love with her can you believe!?"

"Stop it y'all, she is a gold digger, our poor hanseo is getting fooled!"

My face showed pure disgust and anger, bitch!? Who are you calling a gold digger huh!? I'll seriously put humiliation case on this person.

I started reading more comments.

"She is so lucky! I'm jealous"

"I know her! It's kim so yeon the famous lawyer! They've known each other from before if I'm not wrong"

And why the heck they have my personal information!?

"Oh my! He is so whipped for her"

"See these pictures I found of them!"

I clicked on them.

It was pictures of them with ice cream, he was staring at me with he's seductive kinda eyes while eating my Ice cream.

"Just look at the way he looks at her! I would have started screaming"

"I ship them so much!"

"They look so prefect together!"

"I mean if they were not dating than why would he eat her ice cream Even After she took a bite of it!? Just look at he's eyes"

Bruh- he is my friend and friends do eat other's ice cream and foods!

"I'm sure they're in love with each other!"

"I hope she dies! My hanseo deserves so much better than that ugly b!tch"

My jaw dropped, i was this close to beat the crap outta these kinda people.

"He is so hot! Like the way he looks at her"

"Can't wait for him to announce it official!"

"They're on a date I think"

"He is definitely trying to seduce her lmfao"

She literally looks like a 13 year's old- who the heck taught her the word 'seduce!?'

"Can I take her place!?"

"I hate her!"

Many does-

I looked up at the guy who was looking at me with terrified look, i relaxed my face and chuckled "Ah! Thank you for letting me know and these are all lies by the way" i stood up with my things.

"Does that mean you're s-" i shook my hand aggressively "I'm dating someone else. I bowed and quickly rushed away.

Third person's pov.

"Kim so yeon, hmm? I think you're not aware of anything, are you?" he mumbled under he's breath while watching her run, he smirked and left.

She quickly reached in cha young's office which is her's too "Here!" Vincenzo's eyes sparkled as he saw her but she quickly ran out leaving them speechless "What the-" cha young mumbled in confusion.

Few minutes later.

She reached at he's house, she started ringing the doorbell again and again, after awhile he opened it, she was about to knock but stopped, she noticed he was in a white t shirt and black pants with big spectacles with wet messy hair, he just got out of shower.

She walked forward as he walked backwards, she closed the door behind and than faced him "Do you even know what is happening right now!? Do you have any idea!?" she yelled, he pouted and shrugged he's shoulders "I don't.

She took her phone out and logged in her twitt acc from google. He peeked at her phone. She clickled on the pictures and lifted the phone infront of him "Look!" he fixed he's glasses and took a close look "You look adorable here or should I say we both do?" she narrowed her eyes "Read the damn captions and comments!" he flinched at her sudden yell "Jeez fine, chill" he started reading it.

He couldn't keep in he's smile for too long, he was so happy about the fact people are shipping him with her instead of he's psycho brother. Everyone saw how he looks at her but only she didn't.

He looked up at her who was fuming in anger. Inside he was screaming out of happiness but infrot of her he kept a straight face.