chapter 2

I walked on the set and the photographer started shooting telling me how to pose. I was looking at the photos when suddenly one of the staff members came.

"Our next model is here, what should we do? Mr. Lee is not done yet." She asked him and he looked at her annoyed.

"Are you stupid?! How did this happen?! I bet you sent him the wrong time! You're so useless! Gosh! Send him here I'll talk to him." She bowed and left. I was really surprised, he seemed so chill but he's actually really short tempered.

We continued our photoshoot till the model came. The photographer told me to take a break. Chan brought me water and I waited patiently talking with chan.

Hyunjin pov.

We came early. We didn't expected someone to be here this early but we were wrong. We walked in and there he stood, a stunning boy. I saw him already he's really famous. Lee felix if I'm right.

"Oh Mr. Hwang. Good to see you, we're really sorry but we have a photoshoot right now so if you could wait for a bit." The photographer asked me and I nodded with a smile.

"Of course. It would be interesting to watch another model work." I told him and he nodded. He bowed and left.

I watched the stunning boy in his work. He looked really good.

"Hyunjin, are you listening?" Changbin, my manager asked me. I snapped out and nodded.

"You were looking at him right? That's lee felix, he's really famous you two are the hot topics. He's young tho, he's 19. He's also really pretty." Changbin said and I nodded. He's indeed pretty.

"He's really just 19? He looks so skilled." I told him shocked. Well, I'm 21 but I started modeling this year, I know he did too but he's really skilled. Chengbin just nodded.

"I almost forgot. You will play in a new drama. It's bl so no girls, don't worry." Changbin said and I just nodded. I was too busy staring at the boy who's now smiling brightly.

Felix pov.

We are finally done and I'm looking at the few last photos, they turned out quite nice. I will post some on my Instagram later.

These are the photos, there's much more. But these are enough for now.

I was walking into the waiting room with chan as he has to check for any cameras again. He was checking and found three cameras. He was angry. He took me by my wrist and dragged me back to the set.

"Who the fuck put cameras into felixs changing room?!" He yelled out loudly and everyone looked at him. Everyone was surprised. The photographer looked angry as well.

"You guys are so disrespectful. Be for real, at least you can say it was you when our client found out what you did." After the photographer said that and a boy from mr. Hwangs staff stood up.

"I'm so sorry. I was forced to do so." He said and Mr. Hwang walked towards him with angry look.

"We don't care! Can't you respect privacy or something?! I'm firing you!" Mr. Hwang said and the boy fell to his knees.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me." The boy cried.

"Why are you apologizing to me?! Do I look like mr. Lee?!" Mr. Hwang asked and took the boy by his collar. He threw him on the ground in front of me.

"Apologize!" He said. He was really scary, I was scared so I got closer to chan. Chan took my waist and stood next to me.

"I'm so sorry mr. Lee. I was forced to do so. I hope you found all five of them, there's also a gps in your clothes, please take it out." The boy said and I softened as I heard him telling him where all the cameras are and also about the gps. I'm pretty sure he was forced.

Mr. Hwang wanted to say something but I stopped him.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
This is second chapter. Of all my stories I like this one the most and I'm really excited to continue with it.
Please eat well and stay safe<3