chapter 20

Felix pov.

Hyunjin is drunk and I need to stop him or he will regret it. I can't let him kiss me. He will hate me for letting him do that. And the fact that he claims us to be a real couple is crazy.

He placed his hands on my hips and wanted to kiss me but I looked away. He groaned and pulled my chin with his fingers.

"Don't be silly hyung, you will regret this. You're drunk." I whispered and he shook his head.

"I know exactly what I'm doing felix, don't be scared and let me do it." He whispered back and kissed my lips.

It was a passionate kiss. I tried to follow him as I still suck at kissing. I can tell he loves to lead. He bit my lower lip and I moaned. He took the chance and slide his tongue into my mouth dominating the kiss. I can feel the blood in my mouth as he bit hardly.

I tried to push him away as he continued to kiss me and I knew many people are around.

He went from my lips to my neck and left a hickey. I gasped and he pulled away.

"You believe me now?" Hyunjin sassed and I blushed hardly. I noticed one of the staff members filming this whole scene as I panicked. I bet it will be all over internet tomorrow.

I dragged hyunjin towards chan and sat down next to them. I don't drink but I snatched chan's drink from his hand and showed it down my throat.

"Slow down a bit! It's your first time drinking and I already have one drunk idiot." Chan said pointing to hyunjin. I nodded not drinking any more.

"I'm not that drunk." Hyunjin said. It must be true since he actually knows what's happening around him. I hope his head will hurt as hell tomorrow. Not that I didn't like the kiss, but it will be all over internet and I hate it.

I glared at hyunjin and he noticed. He looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong baby?" Hyunjin said and I scoffed. I'm angry and I'm not afraid to show it.

"Are you seriously asking?! You kissed me in front of so many people and told them we're a real couple." I want to be real with him but not like this. He's drunk and doesn't know what he's saying. He will never call me baby in reality. When he'll sober up a bit, he will regret everything. And the fact that it was filmed so now all our fans and even haters will think we're together.

He didn't say anything to it and continued to drink. I sighed in frustration. I wanted to leave and calm myself down a bit but chan's hand stopped me.

"Don't you dare leave. I told you you will be with me the whole time and I mean it. Sung already ran off but at least you stay here. I'm already worried about him." He said and I nodded, he's right.

We decided to go home already. Hyunjin's going with us. We just need to find sungie. I looked around and when I didn't saw him I decided to call him.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Bye
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3