chapter 46

Hyunjin pov.

Seriously? Another horror one? Lixie just turned around still sitting on my lap. He was now turned towards me and looked at him confused.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him and he placed his head on my shoulder resting.

"I'm scared of clowns." He said and I nodded. I pulled him closer to me and ignored the movie giving all my attention to him. We were whispering so nobody will hear us. I'm so happy he's finally in my arms, I'm so happy he's mine.

Our movie night soon ended and everyone were exhausted. I took lix to my room and we got ready to bed. We started dating just today but I really really love him. I need him to be with me forever. He's my baby. Also knowing that he's finally mine I'm satisfied. I don't need to be afraid someone will steal him away from me.

I just hope renjun will get what he deserve. This was a really crazy and long day.

Felix pov.

I woke up first. I looked at hyunjin and smiled. I tried to get up but he's holding me too tightly again. I flinched his forehead and he started to wake up slowly. He opened his eyes and amiled at me. I pecked his cheek as he looked at me shocked. What can't I kiss my own boyfriend?

"Will you let go of me?" I asked him as he shook his head hugging me tighter hiding his head in the crook of my neck. I can tell he smelled my scent, he's unbelievable. I tried to push him away but fuck he's stronger.

He got up still holding me hovering over me. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You're so beautiful my love." He said and I blushed trying to hide it with my hands. He pulled my hands away taking them into his. He sat up and pulled me with him on him lap.

"I'm so glad you're finally mine." He said still looking into my eyes ready to kiss me. I was playing with his hair, his hair are soft don't judge. He almost kissed me when someone knocked on the door.

I got so embarrassed realizing in what position are we right now. I blushed and hide my face with my hands away as I slammed my head into the pillows. We heard the knock again. We were locked, thank god.

"Gosh wait a second." Hyunjin yelled and turned me around. He pulled the hands away and pecked my lips again.

"Don't cover your beautiful face princess." He said and went to open the door. There stood chan with a happy look.

"You won't believe what's in the news." He said. What happened so early in the morning?

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
What do you think happened?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3