chapter 31

Felix pov.

I woke up with something heavy on me. I bet it's chan, he moves too much in night. I opened my eyes to see chan laying on both me and sung. Seems like sungie is awake as well and is struggling. We both tried to wake chan up but he is almost impossible to wake up. My stomach starts to ache as chan has his elbow buried in my stomach.

"Sungie, we need to get chan of us. He elbow is buried in my stomach and it hurts so bad." I said and sungie nodded.

"Well my hand hurts as well because he kicked me accidentally." Sungie said and I felt bad. I love chan but that shit hurts. I took my phone from the nightstand and put a noisy music on. I put volume to the max and put it on his ear. He was shocked so he move quickly and his elbow wounded my stomach more. Sungie groaned as chan kicked his arm even harder.

Chan quickly got up and looked at us guilty.

"I'm so sorry." He said and I giggled.

"Chan please. Next time don't sleep on us." Sungie said and laughed a bit.

I wanted to gat up but my stomach started hurting badly. Well, looks like today's photoshoot is gonna be full of pain.

I got up slowly and sungie got up too.

"Oh my- sungie. The bruise on you arm." I said and chan looked shocked.

"I did that?" He said confused and sungie nodded a bit. Chan looked so sad.

"Hey it's alright, it happens. It doesn't hurt somehow bad." Sungie said and chan nodded. We got ready to leave.

Before we left my stomach started to hurt and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Well, it's gonna be really interesting day. Chan doesn't know about the bruise on my stomach as I don't wanna worry him more.

We arrived to our destination and I walked out of the car. Sungie did as well. We interlocked our hands and started walking with chan right behind us.

We walked in and they immediately showed us our changing room which we had together again. We changed and walked out. We started posing and they started shooting photos. It's always the same.

It just takes so long all the time. It's our pause now. We are talking with chan when hyunjin and minho walks in. I wonder what are they doing here.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that you will have photoshoot in the pairs as you are. We will just shoot another few photos of you two together and then these two together. Then we will move to the pairs, okay?" Photographer said when all four of us were here. We all nodded and continued our pause.

"Oh, I almost forgot that we will need some photos of lee siblings. You are the hottest siblings of the year so we need to shoot you together." The photographer said and I nodded. So many photos today. Wow.

When the photographer left and we were practically alone, minho pecked sungies lips and then hugged me. Hyuniin walked closer to me and placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. I was shocked.

"Okay please, we need Mr. Han and younger Mr. Lee on the set." We heard a staff member yell as I left.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3