chapter 30

Felix pov.

I walked in to find chan on the couch probably waiting for me. He looked really nervous and worried.

"Channie hyung?" I called at him and he quickly got up when he noticed it was me.

"Oh my gosh felix, where were you. I almost died out of worry." He hugged me tightly so I couldn't even breath.

"And have you seen jisung. He isn't home and I'm so worried." Chan asked and I was shocked. Jisung isn't here? I bet he's with minho. I feel so bad for chan as he must've been so worried not having any of us here.

"I'm sorry hyungie. I will tell you next time. I think sungie us with minho hyung." I said andhe nodded. He pulled me to the couch and told me to sit down.

Just when we sat down jisung came in. Chan got up again and did the same thing he did to me. He hugged him and jisung looked shocked.

He pulled him to sit next to me and stood in front of us. He is going to scold us. I need to stop him with something, with anything.

"Hyung wait! I have something to ask." I said and he looked at me confused. He sat down calming a bit and I sighed in relief. There's actually something I wanted to ask them.

"So there's this thing with hyunjin hyung. He is calling me pet names these days and is kissing me a lot recently. He even took me on date today and says these are hints and I need to figure out what they means. I think he likes me but when I think about it again that makes no sense. Why would he like me?" I asked them and they looked at me with opened mouth.

"Do you like him lixie?" Sungie asked me and I nodded shyly.

"Well, and these hints. What are they about?" Chan asked me.

"Well the first one was a kiss. The second one was the date and the last one hasn't happened yet." I said and they looked at each other smiling like idiots.

"Lixie, I think he likes you." Sungie said and I scoffed.

"That's a bullshit. Why would he like me?" I asked them and they sighed. They are so synchronized.

"You know what I told you. Who do you kiss?" Sungie asked me and I remembered.

"People you like." I said and he nodded. So hyunjin really likes me? Maybe he really does. I need to find out. I'm really curious what's the next hint.

"Yeah, lix. You're the only one single here. You better find someone and hyunjin is perfect for you." Chan said and we looked at him. He realized what he said and looked down.

"You're dating someone?" I asked chan and he shook his head.

"Don't lie to us hyung. I bet you're dating that jeongin kid." Jisung said and chan looked up shocked.

"How do you know?!" Chan asked and me and sung looked at each other.

"We knew it." We said together.

"But how?" Chan asked and I sighed.

"Chan, you're literally so obvious. We always knew you liked him and now you're even dating. We haven't seen him for so long. You should bring him." Jisung said and chan nodded with a smile.

"We can have a date all together." Chan suggested and jisung nodded.

"I'm single." I said and they looked at me.

"You won't be for too long, don't worry." Sungie said and I blushed looking down. Only if they were right.

We decided it's late and we should go to sleep as I have photoshoot with sungie tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3