chapter 7

Felix pov.
(Next day)

I woke up and realized we forgot about going to the company. We also have shoot today and we're almost late. I quickly got up and tried to wake jisung up.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! We're late." I told him and he widened his eyes.

I quickly ran to chan's room and he was sleeping so peacefully it was too painful for me to wake him up, but I don't have a choice. I jumped on him since he's a heavy sleeper and he's hard to wake up.

After he woke up I told him our situation and he sent me to quickly go to shower.

We were a complete mess and it was useless to hurry cuz we were already a half an hour late. We got in the car and chan speeded all the way to the set.

My feelings about today were terrible. I feel like dying on spot, I'm also still dizzy as I'm just on water and black coffee.

We arrived and was an hour late so this is really great. We apologized and quickly got ready, everyone was already here. I noticed hyunjin sitting on the chair looking at his phone. He's very handsome.

As I was changing I got a bit dizzy and almost fell but jisung was there and caught me.

"You ok bae?" He asked me and I nodded. He just helped me stand back up and continued changing.

"You need to eat something, I mean it." He said seriously and I looked down. I'm really hungry but I ignore it all the time.

After we were done I interlocked his hand with mine and we ran out. I was wearing skirt again as my character is a crossdresser who is insecure about it.

Hyunjin pov.

We arrived on the set and felix was nowhere to be found, from what I heard he is usually early.

A lot of time passed and I started to get worried, what if something happened? I was reading my lines but couldn't concentrate.

After a while he arrived, he looked ethereal. Like everytime. He's so pretty I don't think he's real, he is a fairy.

Nobody's pov.

A scene started, it was a normal one about them just talking abd enjoying time that they spent together. It was now jisungs turn to come up and make a drama. Anyway jisung messed up again and again. Everyone was really annoyed and jisung felt useless.

It was a break and jisung was sitting on the bench shaking his leg and overthinking. Felix came up to him and patted his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked and jisung shook his head, he knows he can tell anything to felix.

"Everyone are annoyed. Do they hate me? Did I really mess up this badly? I tried but it's just so hard, I'm nervous. This is our first time acting in a drama and I'm not really ready." Jisung said as felix hugged him.

Suddenly two female staff walked beside them and didn't notice them.

"That han is really useless. It's not even a hard scene, I'm so angry. They picked a bad person. He's not even good looking" One of them said and the other just nodded making angry sounds.

Jisung started crying. He was questioning himself and thinking that they're right. Felix was angry at them but being a scaredy cat he just tried to calm jisung down.

"You heard it! They're right." Jisung said pulling away from Felix. Felix shook his head whipping his tears away.

"You're being really disrespectful right now. You should try it for yourself, let's see if you won't mess up." It was minho. He showed up calling out the two girls.

They quickly ran away and minho made his way towards the two sitting boys.

------------------------------------------------------
Hello!
Bye!
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3