chapter 8

Minho pov.

I was about to walk into the scene when jisung messed up again. He must've been so stressed. I saw how he ran out of there. I followed him and heard how he's thinking about himself. I wanted to walk in and comfort him but I suddenly heard two members of the female staff talking shit about him. It really made me angry.

I walked towards them and said.

"You're being really disrespectful right now. You should try it for yourself, let's see if you won't mess up." I told her coldly and both of them ran away.

I noticed both felix and jisung staring at me and walked closer to them. I turned jisung so he is facing me. I wiped his tears away and then hugged him.

"Come on, they don't know what they're talking about. It's okay, everyone mess up sometimes. There's nothing to cry about. They never were on stage like this they know shit about it. Don't be sad."

I said as I continued to hug him. He stopped crying and I tried to lighten the mood. I said lame jokes and they were actually laughing. Now I know that their humor is really broken.

Hyunjin came up to us.

Hyunjin pov.

I walked to them laughing. I was curious, I also saw how jisungs eyes were red. Did he cry? Well, obviously but I still wonder why.

"Hey guys, we need to get back on the stage." I told them and they just nodded.

They got up but suddenly lix fell back down. We looked at him concerned, he smiled at us. It was a fake one tho, I can see how he's trying not to collapse to the ground.

"Sorry, my leg just gave up for a second." He smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure." Jisung said and helped him up. He whispered something into his ear and lix just nodded.

"Let's go!" Minho said and we went.

(Later that day)
Felix pov.

We walked out and immediately went to the company. We forgot to go there yesterday and I already know that will be a big problem.

I'm so nervous I know I will get scolded again. Jisung went after his boss and me and chan went to mine. Before we walked in he whispered in my ear.

"I have a plan, don't worry. You'll be free soon." He said and I looked at him surprised. We walked in and he placed his phone on the table with camera up. My boss didn't notice as he was turned away from us. He then turned and looked at me.

"You didn't came yesterday how dare you?!" He yelled and walked closer to me. Chan pulled me behind him but our boss started yelling at him so I pulled him away.

After I looked back on him he slapped me. That was a big one. I was very weak and dizzy at the moment so my legs immediately gave up and I fell to the ground. Chan was shooked. He then kicked me into the stomach and that was time when chan snapped out and pushed him away.

"How can you do such a thing. First you starved him and threatened me not to tell anyone. You know what fuck you! I don't care what you say and I actually never cared." Chan yelled at him and the boss scoffed.

"Don't be so dramatic chan, you come up i need to weight you." I just got up and walked towards the scale.

"40 kg! That's great, your fat lazy butt finally got the weight. Now you just need to keep it." He said as he pushed me off the scale.

He then pulled me by my hair.

"Don't be happy for nothing you still got a long way till you be perfect." He said and let me go. That was a time when chan stopped the video. We bothwalked out of there and chan looked at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I just nodded. He then lifted my shirt a bit, I have a big bruise on my stomach.

"Don't worry anymore, I already sent it to the CEO he will fire him." Chan told me as he helped me towards our car.

------------------------------------------------------
Poor lixie
He'll be in good hands from now on.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3