chapter 34

Felix pov.

Our pastas arrived and we started eating. My stomach started to hurt while I ate. Everyone were talking happily and I was just listening as I didn't feel like talking cuz of the pain.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin whispered into my ear worriedly. He was sitting right next to me.

I nodded and he looked at me like he doesn't believe anything I say.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demanded and I sighed. He placed his hand on my thigh again and I don't even mind it.

"Well, this morning there was an incident and the incident kinda wounded my stomach which now hurts." I whispered in his ear quietly and he nodded. He gently touched my stomach and I tried not to yelp out in pain. I glared at him and he looked really worried.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I told him and he just nodded hesitantly.

"You know what, when we areive at mine let me put a cream on." He said before pulleg away and continuing conversation with others.

"Guys? What do you say if mine and minho's manager and his boyfriend join us? The more people the more fun, right?" Hyunjin asked and we all nodded. It would be fun having more people here.

"Okay then, we better eat. We need to get to my house before them." He said and we all started to eat again. I managed to eat it as I was hungry.

I actually had the idea of paying for everyone because why not. Everyone were still sitting when I called the waiter.

He came and I took my credit card. I wanted to give it to him but hyunjin was somehow faster andgave him his. The waiter looked at me and I looked at hyunjin. Is he serious?! He just pulled the card closer to the waiter and ge took it. He paid so I wanted to give him a tip at least. But hyunjin already did. I gave him the tip I wanted to give him as he was very nice. I glared at hyunjin and he smiled at me innocently.

He is faw away from innocent. Pff. I scoffed and looked away.

"Are you angry baby?" He asked me whispering the last word. I just ignored him.

"Come on it's one meal." He said and I looked at him.

"It's 6 meals. Also you should've let ma pay." I told him and he smiled at me.

"Okay, we should go." He said loudly and everyone started leaving.

We walked towards hyunjin's car and I looked at everyone. There's 6 of us and one car. Well, it's possible.

"Okay since there's 6 of us one of you couples must sit in one seat. Jisung you can sit on minho's lap."  Hyunjin said and everyone nodded. I sat in the front in the passenger seat as hyunjin sat in the drivers seat. Jisung sat on minho's lap and jeongin sat on chan's lap.

We drove away to hyunjin's house.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
Do you also have to call your waiter to your table or they come by themselves?
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3